The Comedy on GG Chat thread

Turnbull2000

http://www.gg-chat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=66221&sid=f66d8a79a46055646175f845aaf82639

Shadow

"The Jawwwwwdies I know were embarrassed at their lot - so keep singing, Tottenham faithful, and at least we only have three weeks to wait before putting them back down the table where they belong."

plankspurs

"don;t think any team has the right to success and i think there are far bigger clubs than you who are in the championship"

These lot are turning out to be more bitter than the Bitters (Everton)  :lol:

thfcsteff

"I would've been interested to see how parker and emre would've done had we not gifted the game in 6 mins...we're goood at keeping the ball, and had it gone 30-odd mins scoreless then I wonder if frustration would've crept in..."

Clutching at straws there like. Eedjeet :lol:

:lol:

I love it when opposition fans try to offend us by doing something wacky like spelling 'Geordie' wrong, as in 'Jawdie'.

"Oh noes! You have misspelt our nickname, but in such a way that it is still pronounced the same! I shall get my own back on you... Yidds! See what I did there! I have spelt it with two d's! Ahahahahahahahahaha! No comeback on that one have you lads?"

Same goes for people calling us the barcodes. Well done, you've noticed we play in black and white, and as a result look far better in our kits than you ever will.

Same goes for people calling us the barcodes. Well done, you've noticed we play in black and white, and as a result look far better in our kits than you ever will.

Especially the shite brown kit they have....

I love it when opposition fans try to offend us by doing something wacky like spelling 'Geordie' wrong, as in 'Jawdie'.

"Oh noes! You have misspelt our nickname, but in such a way that it is still pronounced the same! I shall get my own back on you... Yidds! See what I did there! I have spelt it with two d's! Ahahahahahahahahaha! No comeback on that one have you lads?"

:lol: Good post.

Guest TheOrder

I can't believe how obsessed a number on here seem to be with Spurs! Yeah, they're a bit annoying, but why is everyone consistently going on about it? Seems fairly sad tbh.

Consistently? What, two days a season?

Oh, and when they get spanked by Arsenal, too.

I can't believe how obsessed a number on here seem to be with Spurs! Yeah, they're a bit annoying, but why is everyone consistently going on about it? Seems fairly sad tbh.

:winking: Was a bit tongue in cheek tbh.

Have to say I do find it a bit odd though, people seem to be more excited about beating Spurs than anyone else at the moment, don't really understand where it's all come from.

Have to say I do find it a bit odd though, people seem to be more excited about beating Spurs than anyone else at the moment, don't really understand where it's all come from.

Perhaps because it was the last game we played. Other than that, not quite sure.

Guest kingdawson

Agree 100%. Dont understand it myself.

Heh @ the fans thread on there. We were "consistently outsung", apparently.

I tell you what, I would have started a chant for them, and it would have been "you only sing when you're losing 2-1", if only I could've thought of a tune for it. They only sang for the fifteen minute period that they thought they were back in the game. Weren't even close to as good as the Watford and Sheffield United ("we want Shepherd's Pie", class) lot.

They sang when they scored, well when Taylor scored, and then after our goal they were silent, I also noticed in the other thread that Dawson was having a pop at us for only having 48, 000 against Bolton, who have a shite following, just like Tottenham.

I'm fucking over the moon at beating Spurs, mainly because of the twats that get on here who think they're the new Chelsea, when really they're the new Spurs. Mid-table wank.

Seriously, they all thought all they had to do yesterday was turn up and walk away with 3 points against the thick northerners, and we fucking caned the useless twats. Fucking brilliant. :D

I'm fucking over the moon at beating Spurs, mainly because of the twats that get on here who think they're the new Chelsea, when really they're the new Spurs. Mid-table wank.

Seriously, they all thought all they had to do yesterday was turn up and walk away with 3 points against the thick northerners, and we fucking caned the useless twats. Fucking brilliant. :D

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.gg-chat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=66948

The Difference Between Us And Liverpool

Steven Gerrard and confidence...

Thay may be a big big big difference but note that it is one player that has carried them to the Champions League for several years, he is a leader and an all round terrific player, the best central midfielder in the premiership without a doubt in my opinion. Now people say that we would not have been ready for the CL last year similar to Everton but i think we would have, i think our current first team is definitely good enough to get past the group stage, im not sure if we could have done any better in the transfer market, huddlestone will become our carrick, berbatov is the best striker we have had in my years at spurs and zokora could have been and may well still be our makelele type player. What frustrates me is the youth policy, we really need to be producing better players through our youth system, ledley is the one player and he is quality but he is no rooney, nor gerrard because a centre back can't win you champions league football. gerrard is so key to liverpool, our team is not much worse, if we had gerrard we would be better them, we need to produce a world class HUNGRY player like Gerrard who fights, who scores, who creates, who is WORLD CLASS. gerrard and rooney both might be one in a million players, but we need to produce one not find one early because we cant afford to sign a rooney when he is at everton for 30m, we need one if we want top 4, we need someone who is tottenham to the core in midfield who fights who puts in a tackle and we need that player to become our captain and lead us into the CL.

Some agree, others think he wouldn't improve them.

End of the day the papers are telling them £15m + SWP's, then why not £25m?

Chelsea obscure prices for good players in this league.

He's really only worth about £12m, but he's young & English, and Chelsea were supposed to be after him, Spurs wont sell him for anything less now.

Guest kingdawson

End of the day the papers are telling them £15m + SWP's, then why not £25m?

Chelsea obscure prices for good players in this league.

He's really only worth about £12m, but he's young & English, and Chelsea were supposed to be after him, Spurs wont sell him for anything less now.

Good post mate. Ive noticed that you always seem to make sense whenever you post. Keep it up my geordie bredrin (urban slang term for friend).