The Comedy on GG Chat thread

Turnbull2000

oh ok so its "deluded" when spurs fans say it yet you decide to refer to it as "optimistic" when its from you're lot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:

Lo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0lz!! OMG!!!111 That's sooooooooooooooooooo hilarious!  :lol:

oh ok so its "deluded" when spurs fans say it yet you decide to refer to it as "optimistic" when its from you're lot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:

No its Deluded when Spurs fans claim they are title contenders because they dont have a chance yet with Newcastle they do have the quality to finish top 6 but that is being slightly optimistic.

Guest Harry_Perkins

Why would I make something up when theirs a bunch of stuff to pick from? That's just one of the best from the bunch. Oh, and it was on the ESPN website also.

And if you look at the threads on here, hardly any were thinking of top 6. There was countless polls on it.

Hardly any?

19th August - http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,27750.0.html

I would say about 70-80% predicting 6th or higher here, from about 40-ish posts. I would guess that is a good cross section of opinion, on the site, at the time. Admittedly, this was before the window closed but then, you were deluded about that as well. bluelaugh.gif

Not deluded just optimistic.

Maybe but at the end of the day, look at the title of this thread and who is being accused of delusions of grandeur?. Find me the same 70%-80% of Spurs fans on GG (at ANY stage last summer) that were predicting anything more than 4th-6th?. I've given you one of Newcastle fans talking top 6. I say again, given the way things of gone, who looks more deluded?

Guest kingdawson

No its Deluded when Spurs fans claim they are title contenders because they dont have a chance yet with Newcastle they do have the quality to finish top 6 but that is being slightly optimistic.

ok my first point is that you havnt actually provided any sort of proof that, that was actually said. Another thing is that some people actually predicted newcastle to finish first on the link Harry Perkins provided. Tut tut contradicting yourself is not a good look.

Guest africanspurs

I fooking hate spurs supporters.

:thup:

No f***ing about, I like your style Dinho

yes indeed..certainly says alot. the funny thing about that is that he's walking around with all that anger (not good for health) towards a group of supporteers that dont really have any bad will towards him.. or even care about him based on his club ties.

I don't like you.

LOL and this bothers me how??..thats the difference between our views..i dont care about you..certainly dont dislike you cause i dont know you..... but your sitting there angry and hating spurs supporters . its actually quite funny considering the world we live in where your hatred is directed at LOL

Guest Harry_Perkins

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

One of two loons might have been talking about challenging Chelsea but it is not representative. 70%-80% talking top 6 from a thread with 40+ replies, is a pretty good indicator, don't you think? Where the same example for Spurs, talking more than 4th-6th?. You'll be looking a long time. Even before Carrick was sold, virtually no one was predicting it.

Nonesense, Scy. Most Spurs were talking about another challenge on 4th place, at best. After Carrick went, expectations shifted to 5th or 6th being a good season.

Be honest, before day one, what were most Newcastle talking?. Especially after the run under Roeder at the end of last season?. The clowns who came on our site were talking top 6. I would think most were talking about a challenge on 6th and no lower than top 8, at worst, after the window closed. On that basis, who looks more deluded, at the moment?. The team in 7th or the one in 14th?

Why would I make something up when theirs a bunch of stuff to pick from? That's just one of the best from the bunch. Oh, and it was on the ESPN website also.

And if you look at the threads on here, hardly any were thinking of top 6. There was countless polls on it.

Hardly any?

19th August - http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,27750.0.html

I would say about 70-80% predicting 6th or higher here, from about 40-ish posts. I would guess that is a good cross section of opinion, on the site, at the time. Admittedly, this was before the window closed but then, you were deluded about that as well.  bluelaugh.gif

As well as those predecting bottom half finishes? That's the diffrence between the two sets of fans, we have some realists and some deluded fans. Your fan base is made up of deluded fans. (oh, 70-80% :lol: )

For example:

£25 million for Lennon

King being England's number 1 defender

Robinson being on par with Gigi Buffon

Huddlestone better than Fabregas

Newcastle fans being annoyed because you "stole" Jenas

"spurs fans think they are title contenders"

"People on GG say that we are challenging chelsea"

"80% of people on GG say Huddlestone at this moment is better than fabregas"

all accusations and NO LINK, WHY?

surely if you guys are going to lurk to have a pop and pick out singualr posts that verge on the extreme you would have the link to that thread in partcular... personally i would like to see. any guy that says we are chellenging chelsea with ballack, drogba, lampard , robben is a FOOL. but the truth is i dont for 1 second believe anyone said this... if they did i would hold my hands up and look for others as stupid as they are but i'l say this..they dont live in london and they certainly dont live in the North london..would be ridiculed by all other spurs fans....not to mention the scum and money grubbers

Did you not read my post? I gave you a link

http://www.gg-chat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=65683&highlight=fabregas

As i said it has dropped slightly but still 70% think Huddlestone is better :lol:

LOL bloody hell...that shut me up quick.

but in all honesty........spurs HATE arsenal...whats the surprsise there? i thought you were going to go to a thread with a proper discussion. but i am glad you posted the link cause now people are free to read and see the reasons why people might be voting Thudd. cause we dont like arsenal.

its like you guys and sunderland..would you yake a plyer from sunderland?? a player thatespecially is a TRUE sunderland player through and through..and has come out and spouted rubbish against your club??

i'd be slightly worried if you said you'd take him tbh

To be honest if there was a thread comparing a good Newcastle player and a better Sunder..... erm, if there was a thread comparing Milner and Lennon on here im 99% certain Lennon would quite easily walk the vote, thats because we aren't deluded!

Now if you compare Lennon to the Zog....

yes indeed..certainly says alot. the funny thing about that is that he's walking around with all that anger (not good for health) towards a group of supporteers that dont really have any bad will towards him.. or even care about him based on his club ties.

I don't like you.

LOL and this bothers me how??..thats the difference between our views..i dont care about you..certainly dont dislike you cause i dont know you..... but your sitting there angry and hating spurs supporters . its actually quite funny considering the world we live in where your hatred is directed at LOL

So why the fuk are you here then?

Fuk off if we have no concern to you.

Muppet.

Guest africanspurs

you've been kind enough to show the link of thudd and fabregas comparison..and i have explained that. it is what a supporter would do. i wonder how youd feel about the sunderland scenario??

but you've also shown your bias by loving up the guy waiting for applause by posting one liners so forgive me if i ask for yet ANOTHER link... please point to where it ws said by the mass populace of GG that we are contending with Chelsea for the league

Nonesense, Scy. Most Spurs were talking about another challenge on 4th place, at best. After Carrick went, expectations shifted to 5th or 6th being a good season.

Be honest, before day one, what were most Newcastle talking?. Especially after the run under Roeder at the end of last season?. The clowns who came on our site were talking top 6. I would think most were talking about a challenge on 6th and no lower than top 8, at worst, after the window closed. On that basis, who looks more deluded, at the moment?. The team in 7th or the one in 14th?

Hardly any?

I would say about 70-80% predicting 6th or higher here, from about 40-ish posts. I would guess that is a good cross section of opinion, on the site, at the time. Admittedly, this was before the window closed but then, you were deluded about that as well. bluelaugh.gif

As well as those predecting bottom half finishes? That's the diffrence between the two sets of fans, we have some realists and some deluded fans. Your fan base is made up of deluded fans. (oh, 70-80% :lol: )

For example:

£25 million for Lennon

Dont forget them thinking they are title contenders

Tbh i think they are being slightly pessimistic

Guest kingdawson

Hardly any?

For example:

£25 million for Lennon

The only ones that are laughable are the 3rd and 4th ones tbh.

Hardly any?

For example:

£25 million for Lennon

So you truely believe that King is England's number 1 defender and Lennon is worth £25 million?

http://www.2trak.com/christonamoped.jpg

Hardly any?

For example:

£25 million for Lennon

King being Englands no1 defender is pretty much laughable as well.

£25m for Lennon IF Chelsea are sniffing, as we've discussed is fine imo, £25m for Martins has been banded about today, i suppose many would think that crazy talk as well.

5 is funny as fuk. We just cant believe we got that much for him, and Spurs fans think were trying to hide the pain or something.

So all of them bar the 1st are pretty much Spurs at the moment, and very laughable.

Kiss my yellow hairy butt! :bootyshake:

Guest Harry_Perkins

ok my first point is that you havnt actually provided any sort of proof that, that was actually said. Another thing is that some people actually predicted newcastle to finish first on the link Harry Perkins provided. Tut tut contradicting yourself is not a good look.

This is the thing though.... they're so deluded, I actually think they believe this stuff. They comfort themselves about 14th, Fat Freddie, Glen Roeder, no major trophy in 51 years and of course Tottenham currently being well above them, by deluding themselves about some guy on 606 who was (apparently) talking about Spurs challenging for the title. This apparently proves we're deluded. So there is their one crumb of comfort. That and the fact that they've finished above us, more often than not, since the Premiership began (a whole 14 years ago! And we're even catching them on that one, as well!  bluelaugh.gif). I'm so jealous of all the trophies they won during that period as well, compared to our one measly League Cup....oh hold on, they won fuck all, didn't they?.  bluelaugh.gif

Anyway, nighty night my lower mid table chums.  :toon1:

This is the thing though.... they're so deluded, I actually think they believe this stuff. They comfort themselves about 14th, Fat Freddie, Glen Roeder, no major trophy in 51 years and of course Tottenham currently being well above them, by deluding themselves about some guy on 606 who was (apparently) talking about Spurs challenging for the title. This apparently proves we're deluded. So there is their one crumb of comfort. That and the fact that they've finished above us, more often than not, since the Premiership began (a whole 14 years ago! And we're even catching them on that one, as well! bluelaugh.gif). I'm so jealous of all the trophies they won during that period as well, compared to our one measly League Cup....oh hold on, they won fuck all, didn't they?. bluelaugh.gif

Anyway, nighty night my lower mid table chums. :toon1:

don't wet the bed.

Guest africanspurs

I don't like you.

So why the fuk are you here then?

Fuk off if we have no concern to you.

Muppet.

becausse some people are trying to discuss the issues between suporters. i like talking with supporters of other clubs and getting thier views.... in that aspect i value thier opinions...what doesnt concern me is what you feel about me cause i dont know you and dont know how you live your life so why would i judge you by saying "i dont like you" . THAT doesnt concern me.

i'm sure your a good guy but this thing against so many varying fans is not healhty at all

by deluding themselves about some guy on 606 who was (apparently) talking about Spurs challenging for the title. This apparently proves we're deluded. So there is their one crumb of comfort.

+

£25 million for Lennon

:)

Guest kingdawson

Hardly any?

For example:

£25 million for Lennon

So you truely believe that King is England's number 1 defender and Lennon is worth £25 million?

http://www.2trak.com/christonamoped.jpg

football is a game of opinion and only the 3rd and 4th options are far fetched. I personnaly feel that king is probably the second best defender this country has behind Terry and that Lennon is valued at the 15 million mark. If someone was to say to me that woodgate was the best English centre back, i wouldnt neccesarily agree with it but it definatly wont be something to laugh about.

One other thing, i think the Lennon thread was actually talking about how much we'd be willing to sell him not how much he is worth.

Guest africanspurs

Kiss my yellow hairy butt! :bootyshake:

colourful...... i'm sorry but this thing is too funny to take much more of LOL

This is the thing though.... they're so deluded, I actually think they believe this stuff. They comfort themselves about 14th, Fat Freddie, Glen Roeder, no major trophy in 51 years and of course Tottenham currently being well above them, by deluding themselves about some guy on 606 who was (apparently) talking about Spurs challenging for the title. This apparently proves we're deluded. So there is their one crumb of comfort. That and the fact that they've finished above us, more often than not, since the Premiership began (a whole 14 years ago! And we're even catching them on that one, as well! bluelaugh.gif). I'm so jealous of all the trophies they won during that period as well, compared to our one measly League Cup....oh hold on, they won fuck all, didn't they?. bluelaugh.gif

Anyway, nighty night my lower mid table chums. :toon1:

Thank fuck for that i thought he was never gonna leave.