The Comedy on GG Chat thread

Turnbull2000

LOL and this bothers me how??..thats the difference between our views..i dont care about you..certainly dont dislike you cause i dont know you..... but your sitting there angry and hating spurs supporters . its actually quite funny considering the world we live in where your hatred is directed at LOL

Kiss my yellow hairy butt! :bootyshake:

colourful...... i'm sorry but this thing is too funny to take much more of LOL

http://www.mehstg.com/images/bosnich5b.jpg

oooookaay then........ i'm not jewish mind you but i do take offense to that. glad to see the kind of supporters newcastle have. well done. i am sure Dragon or Dragan555 or something would be very proud of that response too. what can i say..speaks volumes.

Try not to tar us all with the same brush if you don't mind.

okay then..... sounds fair, i apologies to you also same as i have done to Dragopn555. i dont suppose i could get you guys to not do the same to us as this thread was clearly stating by any chance..?? as in taking 1 remark and using that as face value of all spurs supporters

I'll tell you why the majority of people on here don't like Spurs, it has nothing to do with the club or the posters of ggchat, it all comes from two Spurs posters on here who try and get peoples backs up, Kingdawson is one and a poster called Martin Jol is another, their constant digs (mainly from the latter) have pissed a lot of people off on here and threads like this are the result of that.

This thread didn't win Kingdawson many friends and made him look a tit.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,32967.0.html

So don't take it personally, africanspur.

Nah for me is the Spurs fans ive met in the flesh, They are a bunch dick heads.

I remember 1 Spurs fan i was forced to work with and we were afternoons, I was able to get the live updates on my phone, Berb scored so i said "Berb just scored" the fucking idiot looked gutted so i said "Whats wrong and then had to explain that Berb was a Spurs player" then no joke about 1 min later i heard him taunting another fellow work mate chanting easy-easy-easy and banging on about how good Berb was.

LOL and this bothers me how??..thats the difference between our views..i dont care about you..certainly dont dislike you cause i dont know you..... but your sitting there angry and hating spurs supporters . its actually quite funny considering the world we live in where your hatred is directed at LOL

oooookaay then........ i'm not jewish mind you but i do take offense to that. glad to see the kind of supporters newcastle have. well done. i am sure Dragon or Dragan555 or something would be very proud of that response too. what can i say..speaks volumes.

okay then..... sounds fair, i apologies to you also same as i have done to Dragopn555. i dont suppose i could get you guys to not do the same to us as this thread was clearly stating by any chance..?? as in taking 1 remark and using that as face value of all spurs supporters

I'll tell you why the majority of people on here don't like Spurs, it has nothing to do with the club or the posters of ggchat, it all comes from two Spurs posters on here who try and get peoples backs up, Kingdawson is one and a poster called Martin Jol is another, their constant digs (mainly from the latter) have pissed a lot of people off on here and threads like this are the result of that.

Baggio you could have at least posted my Jenas thread.

I must of missed that one, we're you trying to convince us that he's actually any good? :winking:

Nah for me is the Spurs fans ive met in the flesh, They are a bunch dick heads.

I remember 1 Spurs fan i was forced to work with and we were afternoons, I was able to get the live updates on my phone, Berb scored so i said "Berb just scored" the fucking idiot looked gutted so i said "Whats wrong and then had to explain that Berb was a Spurs player" then no joke about 1 min later i heard him taunting another fellow work mate chanting easy-easy-easy and banging on about how good Berb was.

Ugh.

Guest kingdawson

I must of missed that one, we're you trying to convince us that he's actually any good? :winking:

something like that :lol:

something like that :lol:

:lol:

ahh yes i see now..... what can i say apart from i apologies yet again. they arent bad guys trust me..although that thread does look bad tbh.

again apologies

but thanks anyway baggio for extending a welcoming hand

No problem mate, I've read a few of your posts on ggchat in the past so I know what sort of poster you are by the quality of your posts, I think you've confirmed that by your posts in this thread so feel free to stick around and add to the board :thup:

ahh yes i see now..... what can i say apart from i apologies yet again. they arent bad guys trust me..although that thread does look bad tbh.

again apologies

but thanks anyway baggio for extending a welcoming hand

No problem mate, I've read a few of your posts on ggchat in the past so I know what sort of poster you are by the quality of your posts, I think you've confirmed that by your posts in this thread so feel free to stick around and add to the board :thup:

I concur.

Guest plankspurs

I've never really posted onany other fans message boards before so i don;t know how i will be recieved.

We have some good posters from other teams on the spurs board whoich makes for good debating.

Of course we have some deluded fans, but no more than any other club.

Like the arsenal fans who still think they are challenging for the title etc tec

I hope we can have a nice debate about what ever you think i said was out of line. I don;t think saying King is better than Ramage and our defensive unit is stronger is too far off the mark?

I hope we can have a nice debate about what ever you think i said was out of line. I don;t think saying King is better than Ramage and our defensive unit is stronger is too far off the mark?

Welcome. Maybe you can start by explaining why you believe your defensive unit is so strong when you've been able to play pretty much your first choice defense for the vast majority of the season and have conceded the same number of goals in the league as our injury-ravaged makeshift one?

I don't see any threads on the Chelsea board about Watford.  So why 10 pages on an irrelevant club as insignifant as the hornets are to the rent boys in real terms?

Fuck sake we used to give them our cast offs Scott, Fox etc... now they think they're our rivals. YCNMIU

JOL you fat cunt stop pretending you're on holiday and tell me what you think of 23rd December

Guest ukspursbloke

How much for Jenas? :lol:

Really didn't want to get involved in this, but didn't Jenas out score all your midfielders last season bar Solano? And have more assists than all your central midfielders put together?

Every set of supporters has deluded fans, and a lot of what is posted is done without much thought. On reflection views are usually different.

There are quite a few biased Spurs fans on GG, just like there is here. It's natural for almost any supporter

Guest plankspurs

Welcome. Maybe you can start by explaining why you believe your defensive unit is so strong when you've been able to play pretty much your first choice defense for the vast majority of the season and have conceded the same number of goals in the league as our injury-ravaged makeshift one?

I'm not saying we have not conceeded this season, i am basing my judgement on what we could have conceeded at stages. We have conceeded in alot of games this season for some reason or another (alot of long rangers, maybe from where we are missing carrick) but last season the same central partnership was immense. I don;t think that fgorm was temporary and tose two do have true class. Ledley has been injured and playing at 80% for quite a few matches. Althogh davenport has done enough he definately weakens and makes for a nervous defence at times.

Obviously your defence is also unsettled but looking at the two defences on paper i do think we have the better defence

I'm not saying we have not conceeded this season, i am basing my judgement on what we could have conceeded at stages. We have conceeded in alot of games this season for some reason or another (alot of long rangers, maybe from where we are missing carrick) but last season the same central partnership was immense. I don;t think that fgorm was temporary and tose two do have true class. Ledley has been injured and playing at 80% for quite a few matches. Althogh davenport has done enough he definately weakens and makes for a nervous defence at times.

Obviously your defence is also unsettled but looking at the two defences on paper i do think we have the better defence

Paper defences dont stop goals.

We've had games (at least 5-6) were we've had a back four consisting of midfeilders and youth players, so stop with the king at 80% shite, its pathetic.

Guest plankspurs

I don't see any threads on the Chelsea board about Watford.  So why 10 pages on an irrelevant club as insignifant as the hornets are to the rent boys in real terms?

Fuck sake we used to give them our cast offs Scott, Fox etc... now they think they're our rivals. YCNMIU

JOL you fat c*** stop pretending you're on holiday and tell me what you think of 23rd December

So you beat us, that does;nt make you our rivals. i would consider bolton, portsmouth and liverpool as the teams we are looking to gain ground on at the moment, and prehaps you are looking to gain ground on us.

I think we made up the whole fox, scott thing by offloading Carr onto you  ;)

Guest plankspurs

We've had games (at least 5-6) were we've had a back four consisting of midfeilders and youth players, so stop with the king at 80% shite, its pathetic.

did i not mention that your defence has been injured? yes it has been very hard for you

But that does not take away anything from kings injuries

basically whose central defence would you rather have?

did i not mention that your defence has been injured? yes it has been very hard for you

Neither tbh.

You have one good player, and we have one good player, the rest are shit, and yes am including Dawson, because he's just an on form Bramble at best.

I'll take anything you've got in the fullback position each side over what we have though.

Maybe its all down to the blob of a keeper you have in nets?

Well it must be mustn't it?  :lol:

Last season in your best ever premiership finish your imense central partnership conceeded a whopping 4 less goals than ours which was almost as injury hit last year (but not to the current extremes), and we had to put up with Souness for half the season!

Guest plankspurs

Neither tbh.

You have one good player, and we have one good player, the rest are shit, and yes am including Dawson, because he's just an on form Bramble at best.

I'll take anything you've got in the fullback position each side over what we have though.

Maybe its all down to the blob of a keeper you have in nets?

Well it must be mustn't it?  :lol:

Robbo has been average at best since the world cup, its startint to annoy me because i know he is capable of more. Shay Given is better shot stopper thats for sure. I was in hospital with Shay when he had his stomach op (just in case you were wondering for any strange reason)

Dawson is fucking brilliant player don;t ever compare him to bramble at any level!!!!! and king is excellent

both are England squad members and bramble would;nt get near england, even if he was on top form. lets be realistic here.

Guest plankspurs

Last season in your best ever premiership finish your imense central partnership conceeded a whopping 4 less goals than ours which was almost as injury hit last year (but not to the current extremes), and we had to put up with Souness for half the season!

so what are you trying to say?

we are not comparing ourselves to newcastle at every step of the way.

It was stalteri that cost us alot of goals last season but daws and king won us alot of games tbh

p.s. i'm nbot the type to come on gloating after a victory ( although i think it will be a draw)

Guest plankspurs

A bit off topic, but do you still use the same training pitch as you did last time you had a bout of bad injuries?

I heard that the pitch has caused alot of your problems from a physio who used to see alot of your players?