Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Couldn't give a monkey's chuff what the mackems do as long as we stay up tbh.

First priority we have to stay up regardless of what Sunderland do. Obviously if we do then seeing the mackem filth slither out of the division becomes a red alert imperative.

Well for me anyway.  :pow:

Down now. Just need some real investment in the summer to get us back there. It CAN be done, but it'll take a lot of money.

Ashley isn't going to invest anything in the playing side of the club.

Down now. Just need some real investment in the summer to get us back there. It CAN be done, but it'll take a lot of money.

Ashley isn't going to invest anything in the playing side of the club.

I know, hence my post a couple above this....

Guest Phil K

God almighty - you're coming out with some classics today JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUSSSSSSSSSS

We are where we are thanks to the pillocks you're putting faith in FFS !

:mackems:

You never know, he might just sell ;)

Aye my comment wasnt directed at you - just at the suggestion that Ashley would invest heavily.

He will have to sell to the the wage bill down - fingers crossed Shearer has an eye for a player

God almighty - you're coming out with some classics today JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUSSSSSSSSSS

We are where we are thanks to the pillocks you're putting faith in FFS !

You'd probably look less stupid if you bothered to read the other posts.

I've said Ashley WON'T invest, but that's what it will take to come back up. Keep up.

West Ham will beat Boro imo - I think they're buried.

A reserve side for Man Utd will still include Nani, Anderson, Fletcher, Macheda and the like. Hull also have a shocking home record.

Villa seem off-colour and all we need is a point. We actually played alright today, better than on Monday imo, and a performance to a similar standard will hopefully be enough.

All we need is a point. Keep the faith and howay the lads.