Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

The pin prick of light in the darkness has now gone up to a glimmer. Dare to dream. Another result has gone our way. We'll have to throw everything at Aston Villa and hope it's enough. At least now there's 3 teams (4 if you count Middlesbrough) shitting it on the last day of the season.

Sunderland now have a worse goal difference than Newcastle. That point against Fulham might have come in handy Howard Webb you bastard.

Assuming Boro are down - leaves 27 combinations of results from us, Hull and the shite. 11 of those combinations keeps us up.

Yes, I'm nervous. Yes, I'm boring.  :aww:

Guest michaelfoster

Just posted this in another thread

NUFC, Hull & Sunderland & Boro all lose or all draw - NUFC & Boro go down

NUFC & Hull lose, Boro win - NUFC & Hull go down

NUFC lose, Hull draw & Boro win - NUFC & boro go down anyway

NUFC win, Hull win & Sunderland win - NUFC & Boro go down

NUFC win, Hull Draw, Sunderland & Boro lose - Hull & Boro go down

NUFC win, Hull & Sunderland draw - Hull & Boro go down

NUFC win, Hull lose & Sunderland draw - Hull & Boro go down

NUFC win, Hull lose & Sunderland win - Hull & Boro go down

NUFC win, Hull draw & Sunderland win - Hull & Boro go down

NUFC win, Hull draw, Sunderland draw - Hull & Boro go down

NUFC win, Hull win & Sunderland lose - Sunderland & Boro go down

NUFC draw,  Hull draw, Sunderland win - NUFC & Boro go down

NUFC draw, Hull lose, Sunderland win - Hull & Boro go down

NUFC draw, hull win, Sunderland lose - NUFC & Boro go down

NUFC draw, Hull lose, Sunderland draw - Hull & Boro go down

NUFC draw, Hull lose & Sunderland lose - Hull & Boro go down

Think thats all the variables, my head hurts

In some perverse ways its a more straight forward task for us and Boro. We simply have to win. Hull and the Mackems will be stuck between stick or twist in terms of trying to defend for 90 minutes or going for the win.

I can see all 4 teams being in and out of the bottom three during the 90 minutes on Sunday, Jeff Stelling et al are going to have a heart attack.

(Still a 1 btw, like Frank Skinner/David Baddiel I still believe)

In some perverse ways its a more straight forward task for us and Boro. We simply have to win. Hull and the Mackems will be stuck between stick or twist in terms of trying to defend for 90 minutes or going for the win.

I can see all 4 teams being in and out of the bottom three during the 90 minutes on Sunday, Jeff Stelling et al are going to have a heart attack.

A draw will probably be enough for us IMO as I think Hull will lose at Man U. I doubt we'll be going all out for the win with this in mind.

A draw will probably be enough for us IMO as I think Hull will lose at Man U. I doubt we'll be going all out for the win with this in mind.

I think they may well sneak a draw, or at least be holding out until the last 5/10 minutes. Looks like the 4th choice keeper may be playing for Man U.

It's back in our own hands now.  There's no way Man Utd and Chelsea will both lose, meaning a win is almost certain to keep us up.

In Villa's last 12 games, they've won one, drawn 5, lost 6.  Our form may be even worse, but we've still got something to play for.

we're 7/10 to be relagated now

And you've got us down as a 9/10, and as a betting man I'd assume that means you've been down to see your local bookmaker and availed yourself of, what you consider, to be a value bet.