Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

It's amazing how many people miss the point entirely to support their argument. No one is saying we should beat these teams and other teams are battering them when we don't. The argument is we have no fight, no plan and no spine, we go in, stand back and roll over and watch them tear us apart, we don't even give them a game. I wouldn't mind too much but we're doing the same with most teams these days. We can't expect to be competing with the likes of Southampton and Swansea ffs!

2 if pardew lasts, 8 10,000,000 if JFK takes over at any point.

Why would a different manager affect the outcome so much, when the players are to blame for our bad team performances?

Who sets up the game plan and advises the players on how they should play?

Guest icemanblue

Think gimp was referring to them actually having a go (17 shots on Man Utd's goal, to Man Utd's 15 on Swansea's goal. 6 on target, compared to Man Utd's 7).

:sadnod:

Fair play. :thup:

2 if pardew lasts, 8 10,000,000 if JFK takes over at any point.

Why would a different manager affect the outcome so much, when the players are to blame for our bad team performances?

Who sets up the game plan and advises the players on how they should play?

You've completely misjudged my post.

After last night's game I've gone from a 5 to a 6. We're a team with no confidence, very little desire, no attacking game plan whatsoever and with little belief in the manager imo. Hopefully Remy will help a bit when he gets fit, I do think he's very good so his little burst of enthusiasm should help in the short term. Basically relying on 3 teams being shitter than us, for a whole season.

Very plausible outcome. It's not a case of relying on individual brilliance to save us anymore, because we don't seem to have that reasonably dependable base/sturdiness* underpinning any individual brilliance we can produce.

[Extrapolating from last season, too - not just our non-performance vs Citeh]

So yeah, last nights scoreline isn't the yardstick we should be measured by, and I agree with many on here thinking that City will beat better teams than us 4-0.

Difference is, they might have to graft to get those 4-0's. Granted, we ended up a man short but at no point last night were City hurried into a sloppy pass

or clearance. It was no more than a rigorous training session for them.

Will probably stay up as long as JFK doesn't take over before the end of the season. Some of the players are decent enough to sneak points here and there despite best efforts of management and manager.

Will be utter shit to watch of course.

4 home games without a goal now...away record will always be atrocious no creativity no goals no chances....nothing

Face it anyone who thinks other than a 10 here is deluded

We are going down this season with a whimper I cannot see us winning 5 games all season with this bunch of idiots

I'll give you a £50 wager we stay up and win 5 games if you feel that way. :thup:

Offer stands btw. £50 will go a bit of a way to drowning your sorrows in May. Might as well take a few bob from one of the deluded ones who thinks we'll stay up. ;)

Why would somebody take evens when they'd get better odds at a bookies?

I'm also a 6.  Need to win against Fulham so that we can attempt to build some sort of momentum, otherwise I can see us stumbling from one game to the next.

In theory we should be able to do it, we've been dreadful though. We haven't even defended well, West Ham had at least 3 clear cut chances yesterday and 2 of them were from set pieces straight down the middle.

In theory we should be able to do it, we've been dreadful though. We haven't even defended well, West Ham had at least 3 clear cut chances yesterday and 2 of them were from set pieces straight down the middle.

I think we'll have to score just to get a draw if Fulham are able to create chances for Bent.

Wish we could just take 17th and end the season now. Wish we could just do that for the foreseeable future as long as there is no change in regime.

The very existence of this team is just ridiculously depressing at the moment.

I'm also a 6.  Need to win against Fulham so that we can attempt to build some sort of momentum, otherwise I can see us stumbling from one game to the next.

Just like last season...looks like nothing has been worked on over the summer, no new ideas .  Just the same game plan and tactics as always.