Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

December looks brutal. If he survives December he'll survive a nuclear holocaust like the fucking cockroach he is.

:lol: We might concede 100 goals in December.

its a good job Pardew works on the defence then.

The home game against the Mackems is the one I am worried about. Christmas is going to be miserable.

That's his guillotine imo. The final blow.

I'm convinced we could lose every single game from now until 2020 and he'd still be here.

The home game against the Mackems is the one I am worried about. Christmas is going to be miserable.

I'm convinced we could lose every single game from now until 2020 and he'd still be here.

I honestly believe as long as we are in profit, Ashley actually thinks its funny when we lose.

6 means we're more likely to go down than stay up, no?

Factoring in Pardew. I think there's still a chance. This numbers thing is hard. I'll agree with a previous poster. He's still there end of November it's nailed on.

Mackematics :lol:

Factoring in Pardew. I think there's still a chance. This numbers thing is hard. I'll agree with a previous poster. He's still there end of November it's nailed on.

I work in a bank :lol:

I created it and i dont know how it works :lol:

I honestly believe as long as we are in profit, Ashley actually thinks its funny when we lose.

I actually think the next 3 away from home are vital for Pardew. He needs at least one victory. We could easily lose all 3 however and if we do I think Ashley will be forced to sack him. We would be beyond rock bottom and his role will be completely untenable.

He has three games now in the league. If he doesn't get at least four from them and stays as our manager despite that I'd say relegationometer would be a 9. Don't want to say 10 because he's clearly the luckiest idiot in the world.

Our only escape from relegation is the old one - there has got to gone three teams worse.  My gut right now tell me despite the s**** that we watch and put up with we will survive... Just.

Even if there are three worse teams that might not be enough - Hull proved that when you went down last time.

So it was mackems who caused the world crash in 2008 ? 

:lol: :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Never thought it would come to this point, but I am actually rooting for us to get relegated if that prick stays in charge much longer.  He doesn't deserve to manage a premier league side. 

I'd love to see the look on the wanker fans who keep cheering/supporting this shit if we went down. They've had plenty of times to voice their complaint but I guess a 2-2 draw at home to Hull is like fucking Beyonce for half the morons in the stadium.

Never thought it would come to this point, but I am actually rooting for us to get relegated if that prick stays in charge much longer.  He doesn't deserve to manage a premier league side. 

I'd love to see the look on the wanker fans who keep cheering/supporting this shit if we went down. They've had plenty of times to voice their complaint but I guess a 2-2 draw at home to Hull is like fucking Beyonce for half the morons in the stadium.

It's like being tied down to a bed in a windowless room with Ron Perlman and Rhea Perlman poised to rape you.  Imagine the relief when it's Rhea Perlman.  Yes it would be like fucking Beyonce in comparison, no matter how terrifying it sounds without the appropriate context.  This is what it has come down to.