Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We cant score goals and concede way to many, from the last 20 minutes I watched we looked all over the place.  Listening tot he radion Anderson and the fat one were saying we looked awful.  I think Ashley has gambled on not paying money for a decent forward and it has massivley backfired.

There is still enough quality here for there to be a big boost and turnaround with the appointment of a new manager. Wasting another winnable home match with the current idiot at the helm would be extremely inadvisable, though. 4 matches will turn to ten and fifteen quicker than anyone realises and we need to have a significant number of points on the board by these milestones. Action should occur now. Tonight, in fact.

In our rightful position at the moment as THE worst 'team' in the league.

Ashley is again going to prove he doesn't give a fuck about the performance of Newcastle by keeping his puppet in charge.  To be honest, right now I couldn't give a fuck if we get relegated followed by the same next year as at the moment I actually hate the club.

Guest Howaythetoon

With or without Pardew, this team will struggle badly this season. We have no stand out player whatsoever. Colo, Krul and Tiote at best, but even then they are merely good players at best, nowt more. Cabaye and Remy kept us up last season and even then we were largely shite.

far too soon for this, if he's still here in a cpl months then yeah, however i don't think he'll be here in a couple weeks. new manager bounce, we'll have to borrow the mackems boom bust cycle

far too soon for this, if he's still here in a cpl months then yeah, however i don't think he'll be here in a couple weeks. new manager bounce, we'll have to borrow the mackems boom bust cycle

This thread should have been stickyed at the end of last season. The fact that the clubs biggest problem on field wasn't discarded should have been setting off red lights and sirens no matter who we signed, and as it currently stands that he's looking bulletproof and still in the job is an indicator that we're pretty much in the shit this year.

We are now an 8...the table(and performances)tell you all you need to know and Pardew has lost the Dressing room.

Unless he is fired soon there will be no way back because morale is at an all-time low and the longer Pardew stays, the more likely the fans are to show their anger at every home game which will male it worse than ever.

Ashley thinks he can brazen this out - if he tries to, it will cost him relegation.