Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I actually kinda want to see us get a clusterfuck of CB injuries like we usually do and go down to something like Satka-Streete just to see how much of a holocaust it is.

We can't possibly concede any more goals than we already do, right?

Eventually you reap what you sow. We've conceded heavily and regularly for the last 26 months now and we've taken deliberate action to weaken us at CB by loaning out M'Biwa. If you're conceding 2 or 3 regularly then you're going to really struggle to win enough games to stay up. We're in the shit up to our necks atm and have no option but to persist with Coloccini and Williamson regardless of form or fitness, that's entirely the club's doing, not luck or misfortune, it's chronic rank mismanagement of the squad.

The same players who've failed to perform for months still continue to be picked week in, week out. We're struggling to create chances but Ben Arfa and Marveaux have been moved on. The manager and the squad simply aren't fit for purpose and we're probably going to be relegated, it's not a knee-jerk reaction to a poor start to a season either, the failings of last season have merely continued into this one, it's not 7 games, it's 27 games now. It's pragmatism, we've had a nice start and still dropped 17 points of the 21 on offer so far, we're already cut adrift with some very tough fixtures to come in the next couple of months. We've still got most of the top teams to play twice in the remaining 31 games and we don't look likely to beat the worst sides let alone the better ones.

Worst thing about all of it is the fact so many in the crowd either can't or won't see it. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. No criticism allowed as any  pop at the club is taken as a personal insult. Too may are too loyal to these wankers, unconditional love/devotion/support of the club is actually harming it. Now is the time to be critical, pose questions and challenge the people making these monumentally shit decisions at the club. Ten years ago a manager like Pardew would have, quite rightly, been run out of town without looking back. The spirit has been broken, apathy reigns, too may quite happy to turn up at 2.30 and accept whatever shite is trotted out for them. Action's needed but even the ones who care the most, care too much.

It's fucking criminal man.

Eventually you reap what you sow. We've conceded heavily and regularly for the last 26 months now and we've taken deliberate action to weaken us at CB by loaning out M'Biwa. If you're conceding 2 or 3 regularly then you're going to really struggle to win enough games to stay up. We're in the s*** up to our necks atm and have no option but to persist with Coloccini and Williamson regardless of form or fitness, that's entirely the club's doing, not luck or misfortune, it's chronic rank mismanagement of the squad.

The same players who've failed to perform for months still continue to be picked week in, week out. We're struggling to create chances but Ben Arfa and Marveaux have been moved on. The manager and the squad simply aren't fit for purpose and we're probably going to be relegated, it's not a knee-jerk reaction to a poor start to a season either, the failings of last season have merely continued into this one, it's not 7 games, it's 27 games now. It's pragmatism, we've had a nice start and still dropped 17 points of the 21 on offer so far, we're already cut adrift with some very tough fixtures to come in the next couple of months. We've still got most of the top teams to play twice in the remaining 31 games and we don't look likely to beat the worst sides let alone the better ones.

Worst thing about all of it is the fact so many in the crowd either can't or won't see it. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. No criticism allowed as any  pop at the club is taken as a personal insult. Too may are too loyal to these w*****s, unconditional love/devotion/support of the club is actually harming it. Now is the time to be critical, pose questions and challenge the people making these monumentally s*** decisions at the club. Ten years ago a manager like Pardew would have, quite rightly, been run out of town without looking back. The spirit has been broken, apathy reigns, too may quite happy to turn up at 2.30 and accept whatever s**** is trotted out for them. Action's needed but even the ones who care the most, care too much.

It's f***ing criminal man.

Spot on man, until we get up of our backside and try to effect change or support those who are, then it'll just keep on getting worse.

Guest Roger Kint

If we win against Leicester, 9.

If we lose against Leicester, 7.

???

Your measuring device is off?  :lol: :lol:

He means more chance of Pardew staying with a win so we will do worse with him not being sacked sooner

If we win against Leicester, 9.

If we lose against Leicester, 7.

???

Your measuring device is off?  :lol: :lol:

He means more chance of Pardew staying with a win so we will do worse with him not being sacked sooner

Ahh now I see it.

his device is still ferked tho.

Still find it hard to believe we might go down.

I change my mind all the time, looks nailed on then I think Cisse might get enough goals to scrape us home. Especially when De Jong comes back. If nothing else happens with injuries.

Either way it's going to be a shit season and very close at the end.

I haven't seen anywhere near enough of De Jong to judge his impact on this team, but it's pretty clear that Pardew is relying on him hugely.

I think we were doing the same with Cisse coming back. We know we will lose a lot of games, but we hope it might not matter in the end.

I am increasingly worried about the risk of relegation if Pardew sticks around too much longer. Two home games against Leicester and QPR are the only games in the next two months that I think we should be winning. Could genuinely see us with only ten points or so at Christmas.

I am increasingly worried about the risk of relegation if Pardew sticks around too much longer. Two home games against Leicester and QPR are the only games in the next two months that I think we should be winning. Could genuinely see us with only ten points or so at Christmas.

10 points, fighting chance.

10 points, fighting chance.

then spend in jan, and gamble on staying up.

We'll not get to 40 points but we might be kept up by other teams being worse. Other struggling clubs won't hesitate to sack, which usually helps so gives them a distinct advantage.

I thought stability is king?

That's what the media always tells me.

Does anyone still believe Ashley cares what happens to us. I don't think he does. He is quite content to let Pardew take us down.

As a gambling multi Billionaire, relegation won't affect his lifestyle one iota.

We'll not get to 40 points but we might be kept up by other teams being worse. Other struggling clubs won't hesitate to sack, which usually helps so gives them a distinct advantage.

I thought stability is king?

That's what the media always tells me.

People say stability is important, they never say you should never sack a manager. Obviously when I guy has been at a club 4 years and is clearly crap, the stability argument no longer applies.

Does anyone still believe Ashley cares what happens to us. I don't think he does. He is quite content to let Pardew take us down.

As a gambling multi Billionaire, relegation won't affect his lifestyle one iota.

I think he cares enough for us to retain our Premiership status and nothing more.  We are basically a business for advertising and selling tat, the football side is an unwanted package of the business.  Thats why its ran so badly.