Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Never thought it would come to this point, but I am actually rooting for us to get relegated if that prick stays in charge much longer.  He doesn't deserve to manage a premier league side. 

I'd love to see the look on the wanker fans who keep cheering/supporting this shit if we went down. They've had plenty of times to voice their complaint but I guess a 2-2 draw at home to Hull is like fucking Beyonce for half the morons in the stadium.

the penny will drop at half time in last home game.

Think we definitely saw one of the 'three worse sides' last night against us. Think Burnley are certs, Palace very likely, as it stands we're in that group with WBA, QPR, Sunderland....

The same Palace that won at Goodison while we can't beat anyone?

We played palaces reserves last night lol

We're not gonna get relegated, too much gash in this league.

But can't see us being anything near top 8, so that leaves us with not much progression.

Hopefully we can be at a safe 10-14th place.

Let's sell more shirts.

Cue up for the 3rd kit now lads.

Sounds exactly like the relegation season, too much shite in the league for us to go down. The fact is we're just as shite as the rest of them, maybe worse as it stands. Do you think we would actually beat Burnley, WBA and QPR away from home right now? We've had favourable games already this season with Palace and Hull at home and we've yet to win. We're a shambles, we're definitely going down if Pardew is here all season. Look at the run in after Leicester at home leading to January. We're away from home twice before Leicester as well.

Aye if Pardew is the manager for 38 games, there's not a chance we'd survive. The guy has completely lost the plot and the supporters are assisting in the prevention of him ever regaining it. The guy is absolutely finished and I do think he will be sacked before the next game.

Guest alijmitchell

I think we're fucked regardless of pards. I have the same feeling as I did after first test of ashes series down under. The whole thing is going to implode.

We play West Ham at home on the last day of the season. Imagine if Carroll or Nolan scored the goal sent us down. I think my heart would tear in two.

We play West Ham at home on the last day of the season. Imagine if Carroll or Nolan scored the goal sent us down. I think my heart would tear in two.

Don't worry, if Pardew is still here it'll happen long before the final day.

10 Ashley doesn't care any more man, he hates us as much as we hate him. He'll take the hit of relegation to see us suffer. I believe the FCB stuff has p*ssed him off more than some think.

If he cared he would have sorted it by now.

10 Ashley doesn't care any more man, he hates us as much as we hate him. He'll take the hit of relegation to see us suffer. I believe the FCB stuff has p*ssed him off more than some think.

If he cared he would have sorted it by now.

Yes, very close to the mark I think but he would rather we just scraped an avoidance because it wouldn't look good to Rangers fans if he left after relegating us through bad decisions.

I would put the chances closer to an 8 at this time, but if we are bottom at Christmas and Pardew still hanging on, it will rise to a 10.

I'm at a 9 and I've never been above a 3 at this stage of the season. Not even when we actually got relegated.

Hell, I probably wasn't even at a 9 until immediately after that ball ricocheted off Damien Duff's rear end at Villa Park.