Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

It really is touch and go. I'm honestly not sure if we'll go down or not.

I honestly don't know whatever gives you any hope that we won't drop. Sunderland had to lose today to give us a chance. We aren't going to save ourselves, and I would be shocked if Sunderland didn't get 2 more points from their last few games.

I think we'll 'fluke' something at QPR (again) and it'll keep us up. Just.

I really don't see it. If QPR are relegated when we play them they'll play without fear. They'll beat us with ease. If by some miracle we pick up any more points we'll probably get relegated on goal difference to add insult to injury.

Guest Gino14

I don't fancy our defence against Charlie Austin at the moment, but then again I wouldn't trust them to mark a random old bloke if they were having a kick about in the park.  I just don't see where the heart to put in an organised performance is going to come from.  It's like the little talent that's there has drained from the team, because they can't be arsed with Carver.  If Carver goes we might just have a shot at the players feeling a weight lift and playing again, but as it is we go down.

There's no Shola this year though.

There was no Shola then either. The f*** you on about? :lol:

Ah, my bad. I was at a utterly dire match when Shola scored against QPR and thought you were on about that one. Turns out it was in December 2012. Nothing to see here, carry on.

I really don't see it. If QPR are relegated when we play them they'll play without fear. They'll beat us with ease. If by some miracle we pick up any more points we'll probably get relegated on goal difference to add insult to injury.

Probably more likely they'll play like they don't give a fuck

There's no Shola this year though.

There was no Shola then either. The f*** you on about? :lol:

Ah, my bad. I was at a utterly dire match when Shola scored against QPR and thought you were on about that one. Turns out it was in December 2012. Nothing to see here, carry on.

There's no Bosingwa to save us this time, is what you were looking for.

I really don't see it. If QPR are relegated when we play them they'll play without fear. They'll beat us with ease.

This feels a bit like when we play midweek we're tired for the weekend, but when other teams play midweek they've had more practice.

If QPR are already down they'll rip us apart with fearless football, and if they're still playing to survive they'll "fight" harder than us.

Don't get me wrong, QPR are shit but their team is mainly made up of players who will be there next season. They'll want to go out at home with a win. Who better to do that against than our lot? With most of our defence banned or injured we won't be scoring any points.

Really?

QPR to me look to be the textbook definition of a club full of overpaid, last-pay-day couldn't give a f*** mercenaries.

They're as good as relegated already.

To be honest I haven't watched them and could only name a few of their players. It's more the fact that Nufc are the worst of the worst. I'd be amazed if another team was bad enough to give us any points.

Really?

QPR to me look to be the textbook definition of a club full of overpaid, last-pay-day couldn't give a fuck mercenaries.

They're as good as relegated already.

we're not short of those either by the looks of it.

Besides QPR have a striker who can score goals in Austin(who will be playing to impress anyone watching), we don't have a defense that can keep a clean sheet or apparently even keep it below 3 vs shit teams.

Its absloutly amazing that we got rid of Ben Arfa for free, and loaned Santon, Mbiwa, and Marveaux out all players who are miles better than what we have now, even the youngsters we loaned out could' have done a job rather than throwing people like Armstrong and Obertan on to the pitch.

If a change is made this week I think we can get something out of West Brom and scrape through last couple games after that.

If we don't (and I can't see how Carver can still be in charge) I think Weat Brom will turn us over and then it'll probably come down to the last game of the season.

We're missing Williamson and Janmaat for the West Brom game. And they've just beaten Man U at OT. Not a chance we will get anything. It's game over. Just had another £24 on us to go down at 5/1. Can't believe we're still 5s to go down.

We're missing Williamson and Janmaat for the West Brom game. And they've just beaten Man U at OT. Not a chance we will get anything. It's game over. Just had another £24 on us to go down at 5/1. Can't believe we're still 5s to go down.

Janmaat is a loss but Williamson isn't. Stick Dummett in next to Coloccini. We're utter dog shit but Williamson out of the side isn't such a bad thing.

We do have the makings of a side destined for the drop sadly. The players look like they've pretty much given up.