Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Norwich's next two games will decide our fate, it's completely out of our hands.

Two draws would be the best scenario for us, especially if we beat Swansea and get anything against Southampton.

Norwich's games after these next two are: Arsenal (a), Man Utd (h), Watford (h), Everton (a)

It's not inconceivable that they'll lose all of those four.

forget the mathematics, we have been an atrocious football team all season.

Any team serving up the kind of dogsht We have does not deserve to play top level football.

Prior to it now becoming pretty obvious that we`re down, you would hear pundits & journo`s trotting out the usual "with players like Wijnaldum, Sissoko, Perez etc. they`ll have the quality to stay up"..etc. which was totally at odds to the paucity of talent we would see on a match day.

I cannot remember watching a game this season (Or all last year tbf) when we dominated a game & looked like we were good for the points from the off. in the main, its been watching first half performances (like Saturdays) though the gaps in your hands & wondering how much we will get humped by.

The management & top "Pro`s" should be utterly ashamed at themselves for the situation they have contrived to put themselves in.

There will be no redemption, at best, we should accept our fate & maybe look to sneak a play-off place next season with whatever remains of the squad we have (You can bet on the handful of parasites who will prefer to sit it out & collect their weekly wedge rather than move on to slightly less money & a chance to rebuild their reputation). 

Wankers here, wankers there...etc.   

Cant believe im still reading comments that people think we can stay up.

You've been saying that for the last 5 'must win' games - Stoke (L), Bournemouth (L), Leicester (L), mackems (D) and Norwich (L). We now need to win 4 from our last 7 games, even though we have only won 9 of our last 50.

Aye, firmly miracle territory. No doubt about it.

Back in the I hate football camp again. The Rafa fantasy of staying up and becoming a real football club has turned into a stark cruel reality of supporting a club who's been on a downwards spiral to the championship.

Back in the I hate football camp again. The Rafa fantasy of staying up and becoming a real football club has turned into a stark cruel reality of supporting a club who's been on a downwards spiral to the championship.

Yeah, it's fairly appalling. Was a nice 8 or 9 days though.

:lol: Was thinking this. It's unreal how little time this lasted. I'd stopped caring, Rafa came, I was re-energised.

Gone already.

It's a sucker punch to several years of supporting absolute dross, a sliver of light at the end of the tunnel that was, in fact, a big fucking relegation train.

:lol: Was thinking this. It's unreal how little time this lasted. I'd stopped caring, Rafa came, I was re-energised.

Gone already.

Same. 

Having to go to the Palace and Villa games, is going to be really painful.  My mate is over from the US and obviously wants to get to a couple of games. 

Probably be gone by the time we play Pardew and then back to Villa Park in May, to watch another NUFC team, destined for the Championship.  Oh joy. 

The "what if" of narrow draws and/or defeats throughout the season coupled with taking far too long to hire Rafa + all of the errors made by our players since Rafa took over that led to the goals conceded are sadly going to bother the fuck out of me for quite some time.

obviously wants to get to a couple of games. 

Why ? :lol:

I forgot to mention, he's an NUFC fan and I doubt he'll be coming over again anytime soon.  I did warn him when he was looking at booking his trip.  That there was a high chance of us being down by the end of April :lol:

The "what if" of narrow draws and/or defeats throughout the season coupled with taking far too long to hire Rafa + all of the errors made by our players since Rafa took over that led to the goals conceded are sadly going to bother the f*** out of me for quite some time.

The draw at home to Villa. the last minute loss to Everton, the points thrown away at home to Watford and Bournemouth.  12 points there, we came away with 1 point.  Those 12 points  would be enough to have kept our heads above water.

We are trash and deserve to go down.

The "what if" of narrow draws and/or defeats throughout the season coupled with taking far too long to hire Rafa + all of the errors made by our players since Rafa took over that led to the goals conceded are sadly going to bother the f*** out of me for quite some time.

The draw at home to Villa. the last minute loss to Everton, the points thrown away at home to Watford and Bournemouth.  12 points there, we came away with 1 point.  Those 12 points  would be enough to have kept our heads above water.

We are trash and deserve to go down.

Yup, those are EXACTLY the points I'm referring to. Trash football club own and ran by fucking scum for far too long.

I forgot to mention, he's an NUFC fan and I doubt he'll be coming over again anytime soon.  I did warn him when he was looking at booking his trip.  That there was a high chance of us being down by the end of April :lol:

:lol:

It's natural to want to come along if you've travelled so far but at least you've pre-warned him that it isn't going to be good.

It's natural to want to come along if you've travelled so far but at least you've pre-warned him that it isn't going to be good.

I'm more worried about the state of my well being, not his.  At least he'll get kind of excited, seeing the stadium and taking in his first home game.  I'm just going to be sat there in disgust.  As I'm missing the 2000 Guineas at Newmarket, to watch us get relegated by Pardew :lol:

I'm more worried about the state of my well being, not his.  At least he'll get kind of excited, seeing the stadium and taking in his first home game.  I'm just going to be sat there in disgust.  As I'm missing the 2000 Guineas at Newmarket, to watch us get relegated by Pardew :lol: