Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest icemanblue

Why the fuck are some people hoping for a Hull win tomorrow???

Don't you realize that will prolong our agony until the last game of the season and we could still go down?  :angry:

Agreed. Who gives a shit about the mackems when we have the opportunity to guarantee safety for ourselves? Madness.

Why the fuck are some people hoping for a Hull win tomorrow???

Don't you realize that will prolong our agony until the last game of the season and we could still go down?  :angry:

Agreed. Who gives a shit about the mackems when we have the opportunity to guarantee safety for ourselves? Madness.

Fucking small-minded man. My cousin is a Mackem and he was saying the same about their fans.

Loads of them wanting Hull and 'Boro to keep winning to put us down... slight flaw with that logic there like when they've got Portsmouth and Chelsea to play yet...

He said the same has happened in previous seasons when he's been at home/away during pivotal weekends and their fans have cheered goals against us at the back-end of a season, when the team scoring them has gone on to finish above Sunderland and see them relegated. Classic Mackems.

Why the f*** are some people hoping for a Hull win tomorrow???

Agreed. Who gives a s*** about the mackems when we have the opportunity to guarantee safety for ourselves? Madness.

f***ing small-minded man. My cousin is a Mackem and he was saying the same about their fans.

Loads of them wanting Hull and 'Boro to keep winning to put us down... slight flaw with that logic there like when they've got Portsmouth and Chelsea to play yet...

He said the same has happened in previous seasons when he's been at home/away during pivotal weekends and their fans have cheered goals against us at the back-end of a season, when the team scoring them has gone on to finish above Sunderland and see them relegated. Classic Mackems.

Yup, they woud rather see us lose even if its means them being put out by the result.

Small minded,

Guest icemanblue

Agreed. Who gives a s*** about the mackems when we have the opportunity to guarantee safety for ourselves? Madness.

f***ing small-minded man. My cousin is a Mackem and he was saying the same about their fans.

Yup, they woud rather see us lose even if its means them being put out by the result.

Small minded,

But it's our fans saying it, not theirs. Of course the people saying it are probably complete tools.

Small minded,

But it's our fans saying it, not theirs. Of course the people saying it are probably complete tools.

Yes and we shouldn't be thinking like that.

Small minded,

Yes and we shouldn't be thinking like that.

I don't care how it works out, we stay up and I'm happy. I'd prefer to see hull go down than Sunderland anyway, they are like the Lada's of Premiership football, along with Stoke who are the Leyland DAF.

Small minded,

I'm not sure I saw more than one person on this thread say they wanted Hull to win the next game. If we beat fulham and bolton beat hull and sunderland get beat at pompey. I sure as hell want hull to beat Manure (narrowly) because that would have no effect on us, unless we totally self distruct and conceed 8 or 9 goals at Villa (even for us that's not gonna happen).

Trust me, no one is seriously hoping Hull win at our expense, you are just being somewhat of a drama queen here.

Small minded,

I'm not sure I saw more than one person on this thread say they wanted Hull to win the next game. If we beat fulham and bolton beat hull and sunderland get beat at pompey. I sure as hell want hull to beat Manure (narrowly) because that would have no effect on us, unless we totally self distruct and conceed 8 or 9 goals at Villa (even for us that's not gonna happen).

Trust me, no one is seriously hoping Hull win at our expense, you are just being somewhat of a drama queen here.

if we go 3 up against fulham,then i'll cheer on hull at sunderlands expense but i'll be happy if we scrape a 1-0 and hull get beat.

Small minded,

if we go 3 up against fulham,then i'll cheer on hull at sunderlands expense but i'll be happy if we scrape a 1-0 and hull get beat.

Lunacy that, we'd still go into the last day with everything in the balance if Hull and us both win on Saturday.

Edit: Though you may have meant the last day. If so, nevermind.

Small minded,

Lunacy that, we'd still go into the last day with everything in the balance if Hull and us both win on Saturday.

Edit: Though you may have meant the last day. If so, nevermind.

aye your right. got my dates mixed up.

1 No chance  - 20 (3.9%)

2                 - 4 (0.8%)

3                 - 12 (2.4%)

4                - 26 (5.1%)

5                 - 45 (8.9%)

6                - 37 (7.3%)

7              - 67 (13.2%)

8                 - 78 (15.4%)

9              - 108 (21.3%)

10 Doomed - 110 (21.7%)

Saturday - We win, Hull lose = Safe barring goal difference miracle

Monday - mackems lose

Sunday - We win just for the hell of it, Hull win, Mackems lose = Mackems and Smogs down.

Bingo and no need for even the slightest desire that Hull win this weekend.

Monday - mackems lose

Sunday - We win just for the hell of it, Hull win, Mackems lose = Mackems and Smogs down.

Exactly but apparently we all want Hull to win and send us down just so the Mackems can be relegated too ??

Monday - mackems lose

Exactly but apparently we all want Hull to win and send us down just so the Mackems can be relegated too ??

Couldn't give a toss what the mackems do until we're safe. Lets leave the "if we go down i hope we take them with us" comments to them.

Monday - mackems lose

Would be just like 1996/7 again...apart from the small detail that we'd have finished 16th rather than 2nd.