Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest sicko2ndbest

Not concerned at all

Too much attacking threat

We won't be punished as much against weaker opposition

12th is my guess

Not bothered anymore, what will be will be. This club is not worth the effort of caring rinse and repeat

Need a new username then I guess. :undecided:

True :-) , had a season ticket for 21 year and quite honestly think I have had enough now, we will never be anything worthwhile. Jan will come and go with more dissapointment and I honestly fear for us now, we can't seem to get results' and yes I know its arsenal but fuck me 7 goals and 11 in 2 games

Not bothered anymore, what will be will be. This club is not worth the effort of caring rinse and repeat

True :-) , had a season ticket for 21 year and quite honestly think I have had enough now, we will never be anything worthwhile. Jan will come and go with more dissapointment and I honestly fear for us now, we can't seem to get results' and yes I know its arsenal but fuck me 7 goals and 11 in 2 games

Just laugh it off man, you will be back up for it by Everton.

dunno after that like. :lol:

Tomorrow's another day :)

True :-) , had a season ticket for 21 year and quite honestly think I have had enough now, we will never be anything worthwhile. Jan will come and go with more dissapointment and I honestly fear for us now, we can't seem to get results' and yes I know its arsenal but f*** me 7 goals and 11 in 2 games

Just laugh it off man, you will be back up for it by Everton.

dunno after that like. :lol:

Trying hard, fucking difficult though, looking at the table its fucking scary. We just don't seem to ever evolve as a team, same silly mistakes time and time again. All I want is a team that is half competent

We scored 3 against Arsenal and Man U.  Score 3 against most teams on most days and you're getting points.  We keep playing like this and it's not even a worry.

:lol: :lol:

Missing Cabaye and HBA as well.  Seriously not concerned.  By all means keep bumping this, it's an obnoxious shitty thread though and the people who constantly want to talk about it are retard clowns who can go fuck themselves.  I'll not be back to it.  Revel in your pessimism and shitty attitudes and die in a fucking fire.

Sounds a bit like the utterly misguided embarrassing holier-than-thou shit you posted in this thread before we got relegated last time.

OH NO WE DIDN'T SIGN RONALDINHO IN JANUARY CAN'T SEE ANYWHERE BUT GOING DOWN

Guest neesy111

2pts less than the season we went down, right? That's not real, is it?  :kasper:

That is correct, we drew lots of game under Kinnear till xmas. 

Guest neesy111

If we dont sign a centre half in January and I cancel my direct debit because of it, would I be considered a cunt?

Direct Debit for what? A ST?

2pts less than the season we went down, right? That's not real, is it?  :kasper:

That is correct, we drew lots of game under Kinnear till xmas. 

though then we were 4 points off bottom, now we are 10-  think the survival total may be lower- disgrace thet we need to consider this, Thomas will not be happy/ bothered not sure tbh.

Guest neesy111

If we dont sign a centre half in January and I cancel my direct debit because of it, would I be considered a c***?

Yeah, i should have stated :)

Nah not at all.  ST sales will be down next year if we struggle still. 

If we dont sign a centre half in January and I cancel my direct debit because of it, would I be considered a c***?

For the last Month or so I've been very much of the opinion of 'if they wont invest then why should I?' In reality I never really felt that I would have went through with it, but after the last two games, if they dont invest in the back four, then I'm going to cancel my season ticket. It will break my heart if I have to do it.

Guest neesy111

For the last Month or so I've been very much of the opinion of 'if they wont invest then why should I?' In reality I never really felt that I would have went through with it, but after the last two games, if they dont invest in the back four, then I'm going to cancel my season ticket. It will break my heart if I have to do it.

How long you been a ST holder?  I've been on and off the last 8 years, due to relocation lack of funds etc.

I know how you feel, I've stopped buying merchandise this season and very likely not to renew next season.  Would rather spend that money in the pub.