Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

If we dont sign a centre half in January and I cancel my direct debit because of it, would I be considered a c***?

Direct Debit for what? A ST?

Yeah, i should have stated :)

Nah not at all.  ST sales will be down next year if we struggle still. 

For the last Month or so I've been very much of the opinion of 'if they wont invest then why should I?' In reality I never really felt that I would have went through with it, but after the last two games, if they dont invest in the back four, then I'm going to cancel my season ticket. It will break my heart if I have to do it.

How long you been a ST holder?

Hmm  I'm 28, so 8 years.

For the last Month or so I've been very much of the opinion of 'if they wont invest then why should I?' In reality I never really felt that I would have went through with it, but after the last two games, if they dont invest in the back four, then I'm going to cancel my season ticket. It will break my heart if I have to do it.

I would love to cancel my direct debit but can't because I would regret it the first game I missed.

I would love to cancel my direct debit but can't because I would regret it the first game I missed.

Posts like these are probably the only kind that would wake Ashley from his hypnotic-trance of counting his money. It's the only kind that will register in his vision. We'll probably invest in January.

Then come summer, he'll sell us down the river again until such posts re-appear.

Its exactly how I feel but there has to come a point where you cant keep being taken for a mug. Its got nothing to do with the team, I can put up with us being shit. I cant put up with us willingling not spending money when its available. Like I say, why should I invest when the owner wont?

Its exactly how I feel but there has to come a point where you cant keep being taken for a mug. Its got nothing to do with the team, I can put up with us being s***. I cant put up with us willingling not spending money when its available. Like I say, why should I invest when the owner wont?

I've been a mug for far too long now to start worrying about it.

3. We're playing much better going forward and Im confident the results will come soon.

2-3. These last 2 games have shown we can score goals. It was heartbreaking end today but who would've thought we can score six goals at OT and Emirates and probably deserved something out of the both games?

Any team who gifts goals to the opposition as often as we do through individual errors will always struggle to win games. We simply can't rely on the strikers to score 2 or 3 every game to compensate for the shocking defending in each game.

The first 4 goals tonight all boiled down to poor, poor individual play and it's not feasible. Scoring 3 is no fucking good if you're conceding 4 or 5.

We're in deep shit.

Guest neesy111

Any team who gifts goals to the opposition as often as we do through individual errors will always struggle to win games. We simply can't rely on the strikers to score 2 or 3 every game to compensate for the shocking defending in each game.

The first 4 goals tonight all boiled down to poor, poor individual play and it's not feasible. Scoring 3 is no fucking good if you're conceding 4 or 5.

We're in deep shit.

:thup:

Ben Arfa

Ba

Cisse

Tiote

Cabaye

Marveaux

Coloccini

Krul

Santon

Taylor

Anita

Look at those players man, our best crop there, not including cracking youngsters like Bigi. How the fuck are we even talking about relegation? We've had injuries but most of those are still playing and those that aren't were playing for at least half the games we've played this season. I hope we sort this out soon man, because I can see us losing a lot on that list in the next 8 months if we dont.

On our day we can beat almost any team in this league, it just hasn't happened often enough. We're comparing these to 08-09 but we only won 2 from January to May - that won't happen again. Of course we're not getting relegated but yes, our drop from last season is a big concern. This isn't sticking my head in the sand either, it's just common sense.

On our day we can beat almost any team in this league, it just hasn't happened often enough. We're comparing these to 08-09 but we only won 2 from January to May - that won't happen again. Of course we're not getting relegated but yes, our drop from last season is a big concern. This isn't sticking my head in the sand either, it's just common sense.

True, the second half of 08/09 was an utter shambles. Heads completely dropped then.

Guest neesy111

On their day anyone can beat anyone tbf.  Bradford v Arsenal was classic example.

I'm intrigued by your ideas and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

I'm more concerned about these recent murmurs about a split in the dressing room. We've seen to our cost in very recent times what that can mean for team performance...so I really hope that's just either at best a load of nonsense or at worst just a storm in a teacup. We've clearly got defensive nightmares to face up to, but the biggest threat to us in terms of relegation may well yet be an unhappy and divided team? Just a thought. Hopefully my fears are unfounded.

Indeed. We have won 5 of 20 this season.