Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

A must win/ lost. nowhere to go.

Anyway- I quite enjoyed the championship season. cant see automatic promotion this time round.

Seriously? Now that everyone accepts that this season is a trainwreck you had to go one further and start being negative about next season? :lol:

Anyway- I quite enjoyed the championship season. cant see automatic promotion this time round.

Seriously? Now that everyone accepts that this season is a trainwreck you had to go one further and start being negative about next season? :lol:

All our creative players will leave. Be able to watch Cabaye and Ben Arfa on MOTD still at least. Pardew will still be manager and Ameobi captain and #1 striker.

I really am totally depressed, I am feeling "empty" at the moment and just can't see us climbing out of this one. A new manager and some new confidence is all I can hope for... Jeezus, only at NUFC!

Imagine if we still have Pardew next season though. :anguish:

It would be much worse than last time as well, then we had a load of shite players that relegation helped us to get rid us and rebuild. This time we'll just be absolutely decimated.

No need to panic though Ian, aye?

Reckon hell go this week or after the defeat to Villa?

I think he'll be out of a job by tomorrow morning. Maybe I'm being too optimistic.

He fucking needs to be, that was proper fcking brain mince today.

I've been hovering at 4 or 5 for a while now but you can't defend today. It's a cast iron, stone wall 10 and it looks like we're going in style.

I used to doubt how much a manager affected things - always used to think it was negligable and he could only do so much. The last 3 months have proved me wrong. Managers have a HELL of an effect and ours is single handedly dragging us down.

It's absolutely incredible that this team, with so much individual quality, is facing the drop. Absolutely incredible.

It really is. Lumping a big amount on us going down if Pardew isn't gone after Villa.

Will be the best team ever to go down.