Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I've had the misfortune of watching nearly every QPR game this season because Park captains them so hey're always on TV. They're horrific. Team full of selfish individuals with no understanding, movement, or teamwork whatsoever. Redknapp has got a few decent results but fundamentally he hasn't changed that.

Would be a massive effort for them to stay u.

OK, there's one, where are the other two going to come from?

Can't see any way out of this now unfortunately. Reading are a awful team (watched them get rolled over by the mackems a few weeks back) and we not only couldnt beat them, but lost to the useless fuckers without scoring in open play.

I think reality will well and truely set in now with the players now too, and can't see things getting any better.

We can't expect to get any points away from home based on our record this season, and at home we might win 2 games if we are lucky. Villa, Southampton, Fulham and QPR games are huge - but so was Reading and we lost that.

I've had the misfortune of watching nearly every QPR game this season because Park captains them so hey're always on TV. They're horrific. Team full of selfish individuals with no understanding, movement, or teamwork whatsoever. Redknapp has got a few decent results but fundamentally he hasn't changed that.

Would be a massive effort for them to stay u.

They worked hard against us. Might have been a different story if Julio Cesar hadn't made that wondrous double save, but I though they looked well-organized. Add a dangerous forward (Remy?) and they might start picking up results. Actually, they already have.

I've felt all along that this is the crucial week (and a half) for you. I predicted a draw today, but a win next week and you staying up. You've already showed signs of improvement with Cabaye coming back - a new CB and one more forward player and I'd be fairly confident, Pardew notwithstanding. Just look at the comments in the first half, well, before you scored. It was all about the great football, and how with Ben Arfa you'd be 4 up. There's some truth in that.

I'd say 7-8 now. Draw next week, and it's 8. Lose and it's 9.

I keep trying to convince myself that it can't happen again, but if you look at our fixtures there's this feeling of impending doom.

I posted this before:

H Reading 3

A Aston Villa 1

H Chelsea 0

A Tottenham 0

H Southampton 3

A Swansea City 0

H Stoke City 1

A Wigan Athletic 0

A Manchester City 0

H Fulham 1

H Sunderland 1

A WBA 0

H Liverpool 0

A West Ham Utd 0

A QPR 1

H Arsenal 0

32 points.

Already three points down.

A Aston Villa 3

H Chelsea 0

A Tottenham 0

H Southampton 3

A Swansea City 0

H Stoke City 0

A Wigan Athletic 1

A Manchester City 0

H Fulham 1

H Sunderland 1

A WBA 0

H Liverpool 0

A West Ham Utd 0

A QPR 0

H Arsenal 0

total 9 points and relegation ensured.

thats my guess. it doesn't look good. Atleast just fuck the Europa League now. Premier League status 2013/2014 is all that counts.

A few positive buys could well change the sunderland, swansea,qpr and fulham games, meaning we stay in this glorious league :)

A  Aston Villa  3

H  Chelsea  0

A  Tottenham  0

H  Southampton  3

A  Swansea City  1

H  Stoke City  1

A  Wigan Athletic  1

A  Manchester City  0

H  Fulham  3

H  Sunderland  3

A  WBA  1

H  Liverpool  0

A  West Ham Utd  0

A  QPR  0

H  Arsenal  1

17 points, just finishing 17th

A  Aston Villa  1

H  Chelsea  0

A  Tottenham  0

H  Southampton  3

A  Swansea City  0

H  Stoke City  3

A  Wigan Athletic  1

A  Manchester City  0

H  Fulham  3

H  Sunderland  1

A  WBA  1

H  Liverpool  0

A  West Ham Utd  1

A  QPR  0

H  Arsenal  1

15 more points, 36 in total, survival borderline.

The thing is, those around us are at least having the occasional barnstormer. We're just on a straight downhill spiral, with hardly any positives to get from each game.

There were loads of positives today until the manager decided to change it.

Need a thread for Who will stay after relegation.

First candidate, Shola ameobi.

Just about to say that, for those that leave I would have zero resentment towards them,unlike the last time with Messrs Given, Bassong, duff and ilk. HBA, Cabaye, Krul et al are way too good to be playing the likes of scunthorpe united week in week out.

Debuchy, Taylor, willo, perch, rTaylor, bigi, Harper, shola, the obvious ones will stay, Jonas too unless someone is stupid enough to buy him from us. We will have no problem selling the bulk of the squad, because it is too good to be in a relegation battle, which we will lose, all thanks to our incompetent manager.

The thing is, those around us are at least having the occasional barnstormer. We're just on a straight downhill spiral, with hardly any positives to get from each game.

Pushing it a bit there like, we were competent with sparks of goodness against the worst team in the division.

Pushing it a bit there like, we were competent with sparks of goodness against the worst team in the division.

that's pardew's entire gameplan isn't it?

You'll stay up

At the minute you're very bad. I've seen it a few times.  The inability of a manager to defend a result.  The utter lack of ambition on the pitch. The unwillingness of players to move for one another.

That said there's too much shite in this division. QPR have too far to go. Southampton will go now after sacking Adkins imo. Which leaves yourselves, Reading,  Wigan and Villa.

I think you have more than those three...

Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Cisse, Coloccini, Krul etc I know its a cliché but they're too good  to go down...

This is your problem.  He has to go and he has to go now.

This is your problem.  He has to go and he has to go now.

It's the only way I can see us staying up, the players need the lift that they would get from a new manager coming in who wasn't negative like Pardew is.

But he's still the manager and likely to remain that way....