Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

I'm getting nervous now. Next two home game obviously will have a gigantic say on our fate.

If we go down, we're surely (on paper) the best side to ever go down?

I'd say the 08/09 team with KK as manager (considering our great run towards the end of the previous season as well as the first 4 games in that season) was a very good team on paper.

I find Pardew agreeable on several levels, so the fact we're not setting the world alight on the pitch (or not looking like we're making quick progression) is not enough to make me reach for the pitchfork.

As Dr V said, performances haven't been anything but great, but its never made me think we'd be relegated (given the circumstances of these defeats)

Really?

Derby's going to be ridiculous now.

"So yeah, the fans will hate you if you lose this. Oh, and it's also a relegation six-pointer. No pressure though."

We haven't won a derby under Pardew so far have we?

"So yeah, the fans will hate you if you lose this. Oh, and it's also a relegation six-pointer. No pressure though."

Ryan Taylor over the wall

I think one of Villa, Sunderland or us will go down 3rd bottom.  We need a massive lift from somewhere and I don't know where it will come from because we didn't look interested today.  We've got 2 games which we can take points from and we could do with a win against Fulham as I wouldn't like to go into the derby without it.

Ryan Taylor over the wall

Ah, how could I forget. Joey's last game... :smitten:

Guest Slippery Sam

http://i50.tinypic.com/2qtct3s.jpg

To think we gifted Reading that win up here. f***ing hell man.

That Reading game was a killer imo.  We're only one game from safety and to lose against Reading then Wigan were painful to say the least.  Then again, with Pardew managing us, which teams have we swamped with our play??

To think we gifted Reading that win up here. f***ing hell man.

That Reading game was a killer imo.  We're only one game from safety and to lose against Reading then Wigan were painful to say the least.  Then again, with Pardew managing us, which teams have we swamped with our play??

Pardew gave Reading the points with his inane substitutions.

Feeling slightly comforted by the fact there are so many teams in the mix. But make no mistake, the home fixtures - the derby in particular - are critical.

Pardew's cautious tactics can't work when we're missing 3 of our 4 first-choice defenders. Wish there was a Plan B but Pards seems to be fresh out of that.

Guest loven Mag 11

To think we dropped points because of a Ba OG vs the scum, and Villa came to St James and nearly won if it hadnt been for Hatems wonder strike. Beggers belief.

Feeling slightly comforted by the fact there are so many teams in the mix. But make no mistake, the home fixtures - the derby in particular - are critical.

Pardew's cautious tactics can't work when we're missing 3 of our 4 first-choice defenders. Wish there was a Plan B but Pards seems to be fresh out of that.

Agree with everything said here.