Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Gone from a 1 to a 5 - I'm really worried.

34/35pts won't do it, looks like it'll be 38/39. I honestly see Villa and Wigan staying up now, which leaves us and the mackems. If they get a new manager bump, where does that leave us? Fulham is such a massive game now, a win is essential, we need 4pts from the next 2 home games.

Our away form is abysmal, so we have to rely on our home form. Whilst we've done well there, we also lost to Swansea, West Ham and Reading. We're fully capable of messing up. So yes, I'm starting to worry again.

We get beat by Wigan thanks to a jammy goal and get beaten by Man City and you all run to the Tyne bridge ready to jump off. Of course I'm worried but we still have a decent run in, we still have a decent squad with 2-3 players to come back. It will be close but I still think another 5-6 points should see us safe.

Stifler knows the score, man. We'll be fine.

P5 / W4 / D1 / L0 (i.a.c) at home since the new lads came in. Our form at SJP will see us through, thankfully.

:thup: the away form worries me long term though, i really hope its sorted out for next season as its been an absolute f*cking joke.

Today's result makes absolutely no difference on our chances, next two home games are vital, must pick up a win out of them, you'd hope a win and a draw. 2 wins however seals the deal.

Today's result makes absolutely no difference on our chances, next two home games are vital, must pick up a win out of them, you'd hope a win and a draw. 2 wins however seals the deal.

:thup:

Today was always a loss, every single one of us knew it. Can't understand why anyone's opinion would have changed unless we had a load of injuries/suspensions.

:thup: we all practically knew what was going to happen today and i hate to bring it up but watching the goals back again basically all of them are at fault of the fullbacks.

Despite how Pardew set us up i genuinely do believe that with Debuchy and Santon/Haidara most of their attacks don't happen.

Genuinely confident we will beat Fulham and Mackems at home.

Today was always a loss, every single one of us knew it. Can't understand why anyone's opinion would have changed unless we had a load of injuries/suspensions.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21909250

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21909243

Liverpool, Mackems, Fulham and The Arse at home for the last four home fixtures.  Which one is going to give us points?

Fulham and the Mackems you would think, I think we will get about 4 at least out of them. I'd say it's also possible for us to get something out of Liverpool as well. We also have away games against QPR (could be down by then), West Ham (nothing to play for, and WBA (falling away at the moment and will probably have nothing to play for).

2 teams getting one result no-one expected makes little difference tbh. As Yorkie pointed out, since January our form has been very good (and we were royally fucked over against Wigan).

Liverpool, Mackems, Fulham and The Arse at home for the last four home fixtures.  Which one is going to give us points?

Fulham and the Mackems you would think, I think we will get about 4 at least out of them. I'd say it's also possible for us to get something out of Liverpool as well. We also have away games against QPR (could be down by then), West Ham (nothing to play for, and WBA (falling away at the moment and will probably have nothing to play for).

I remember the last time that Fulham was a 'winnable game' as well - we didn't.  We've an appalling record againts that team, Liverpool and the Derby game now has the added unknown of a new manager bounce.

If we don't beat Fulham I'll be genuinely worried for the pretty much the first time.*

It'd be a fucking crime if it happened though given the vast quantity of shite in the league. From 13th down you could make a decent case for why they should be booted out of the league. I'll let West Ham and Soton off as they're newly promoted and in the latters case not too shabby to watch.

*Didn't think Wigan, Soton and Vila all putting runs together and playing some decent stuff.

2 teams getting one result no-one expected makes little difference tbh. As Yorkie pointed out, since January our form has been very good (and we were royally fucked over against Wigan).

Teams around us are winning matches - we're not.  The bounce we got from the new players has died off and they're now being dragged down to our level.

Fulham won away at Spurs last week didn't they? :lol: I can't really remember, such was my chronic depression after the Wigan debacle.

Hopefully they're suitably reaching the point of end of season mid-table malaise and we can get the win 3 days after playing 90 minutes in Lisbon, then I'll have a lot of fears eased. Otherwise, we're deep in the fucking shit.