Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I think January showed that Pardew had done a pretty good job of convincing the club that we were fucked without investment. The question is whether they believed that because they trust Pardew's ability or they believed it because they don't trust his ability. :lol:

Yeah I don't think Ashley will let him take us down, he'll try something. He has to.

If we pick up less than four points from the next two games then perhaps alarm bells will start ringing but honestly I don't see Pardew leaving even if we went down.

Yeah I don't think Ashley will let him take us down, he'll try something. He has to.

If we pick up less than four points from the next two games then perhaps alarm bells will start ringing but honestly I don't see Pardew leaving even if we went down.

Pardew won't go until the end of the season.

seriously, on what basis?

Who else would we get, in the Championship? I just don't think it's on the cards at all. He's here for the long term, come rain or shine.

If we went down again all hell would break loose anyway, fuck knows what would happen. :lol:

Anyway this whole discussion is depressing as fuck, let's stahp. :lol:

We'll collapse over the finish line like a pissed up geriatric, next season is where the key decisions will be made at the earliest.

I just don't see him sticking with the bloke who cost him/might cost him such vast income when he's been so ruthless in the past.

Having said that, I said in December that he'd been gone by New Year and was fucking astonished when he didn't go. Still am tbh. Not even sure the average man in the street could be as poor at his job as Pardew is without just showing up on a Monday and having a shit on the desk.

Come on, if we kept Pardew after relegation would it really surprise you?

can't say it any better than wullie really decky, what would surprise me is if ashley didn't act in the face of relegation and possible losing out on the biggest payday in football history (probably)

if we go down why would he want to keep him, given that he'd be responsible for essentially destroying all the good work ashley and llamblias have spent the last few years building?

agreed, but doesn't ashley have a history of being ruthless in his businesses?  if pardew almost single-handedly cost my business mufti-millions after i backed him with new players in january i'd fuck him into oblivion on a point of principle if nothing else, i'd fully expect ashley to do the same

you only stick with a manager that relegates the club when they're fighting against the odds with shit players and have little right to expect to stay up in the first place, pardew does not fit into this category at all

We are now in such a f***ing hurry to get the victories we need(2 next home games are crucial). Can we get them without sacrificing the Europa League?

League status is far more imporant.

We are now in such a f***ing hurry to get the victories we need(2 next home games are crucial). Can we get them without sacrificing the Europa League?

Yip, need to concentrate on staying up

Come on, if we kept Pardew after relegation would it really surprise you?

Actually, yes. MA would/should sack him if only out of spite.

9- 10th still to play for and the possibility of winning the europa, as we go into April this season still has the potential to be the most successful in 44 years.

9- 10th still to play for and the possibility of winning the europa, as we go into April this season still has the potential to be the most successful in 44 years.

We are awful man, our manager has us playing awful turgid football.

We need six points from the next two games.

Yip, need to concentrate on staying up

Really not sure about this. Can easily see us lose to anyone. Would love to give it a go in the EuroLeague. Would settle for a boring as hell draw in Portugal right now, and try to knick it at home. But our squad is ridiculously thin. Premier League status next year, has to be the priority.

Atleast we always seem to have a good go at the top of this table :(

http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

I would be happy with 4, win fulham and draw the mackems.

I think we need more tbh

I think we need more tbh

Win next 2 and we will be pretty much safe, also push scum to breaking point as We would be 5-8 points clear of them.

Who have Wigan, Villa and Southampton got next 2?

I think we need more tbh

Win next 2 and we will be pretty much safe, also push scum to breaking point as We would be 5-8 points clear of them.

Who have Wigan, Villa and Southampton got next 2?

Southamptons next game - away to Reading.  :yikes: