Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

:lol:

Genuinely baffled.

what's baffling?  yourself and stu have taken a position in this very thread that to some is borderline ludicrous therefore some results went against us and someone else came into this thread and pointed out again how ludicrous that position is

pretty simple really, it's not like he picked your name at random it's following on from a discussion in this thread that's been going on for ages

looking like 3 from,

Newcastle

Stoke

Wigan

Sunderland

QPR

Reading

Can't ignore Villa, they are on the same points than us and have a -9 goal difference to make up which is effectively another point.

I would still throw in Norwich to that group aswell.

Didn't notice they were missing :D West Ham have a game in hand but with Liverpool away today and Southampton away next week they could easily pick up 0 points in those.

Guest icemanblue

:lol:

Genuinely baffled.

what's baffling?  yourself and stu have taken a position in this very thread that to some is borderline ludicrous therefore some results went against us and someone else came into this thread and pointed out again how ludicrous that position is

pretty simple really, it's not like he picked your name at random it's following on from a discussion in this thread that's been going on for ages

So, we've come full circle. Might as well just quote my original post:

Why is everybody worrying for? Stu and Inochi have got it all under control.

Why does what I think matter so much to you, man? :anguish:

Just get on with your relentless pessimism. It's got nothing to do with me. I'll go to the game today, and for the rest of the season, in an optimistic frame of mind.

Good talk.

I'm nervous and god knows how i'll be next Sunday if we don't win today,  but we're just one of a large group of troubled teams.  I was looking at the other results of the teams around us, yes I was that worried,  and stoke have won about 5 points from 15 games, the mackems about 3pts from 8 games. We had an illegal winning goal against us at Wigan and realistically didn't expect anything v city.  Before that we were ok. Need to get back on track today though.

Excuse predictor for today if things don't go our way.  I'm going for the easy couple from the standard Pardew book of "Excuses for Dummies", fatigue carried over from Thursday or/and we didn’t have certain players, some will fall for it.

Excuse predictor for today if things don't go our way.  I'm going for the easy couple from the standard Pardew book of "Excuses for Dummies", fatigue carried over from Thursday or/and we didn’t have certain players, some will fall for it.

don't forget fulham are great team, of the best we've played this season, they'll do well

of course they'll arise.  They're vaguely correct in that 1) we did play on Thursday and 2) we do have a few players missing.  However it's the boy who cried wolf.  When you say that every week, it doesn't wash.

don't forget fulham are great team, of the best we've played this season, they'll do well

This one is a good shout.

Guest Brazilianbob

The problem today is Fulham have a recent history of getting results at SJP.  Its going to be a very difficult game for us to win. 

Feeling a lot more confident now, especially as that'll give us a massive boost before the derby. Beat the scum and we're safe imo, but lose that and we're right back in there. Massive game that we've got some momentum going into.