Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest bimpy474

Fuck's sake.

Just holding onto the fact we've got these two 'winnable' games.

Could we win one of them and still go down?

Well i think so, if Wigan won 3 and us only 1. Their goal difference will be far better than ours.

Guest bimpy474

Fuck's sake.

Just holding onto the fact we've got these two 'winnable' games.

Could we win one of them and still go down?

Wigan would need to win 3 of their last 4 to send us down on 40 points.

You think we will won one  :yikes:

I didn't say that :(

Erm i was refering to Decky's post.

Everything is in our hands now, get a win and we are basically safe, lose every game and we are fucked. No more going for draws, no more sitting back, we need to attack and get that win, in other circumstances we would be looking to get 6 points out of the next two game, but the shit stain that is in charge has turned them into games were we think we have no hope of winning. We are playing a team that has nothing else  to play for and a team that has already been relegated, perfect games to get results. But know doubt will will still play the same old shitty negative football, and lose because of it.  :pardsgrin:

Guest bimpy474

I think Arsenal will still be fighting for the top 4 when Wigan go there, I just can't see them getting anything there.

I'm of the thought process that if Wigan lose at W.B.A that's them done, Arsenal away is the killer game for them as you say, but losing to W.B.A will be soul destroying imo.

Wigan vs Swansea is just a few days before the cup final too. Fingers crossed they have half an eye on that. The Swansea match is the one I'm 99% certain they'll win.

I wouldn't put them at more than 60% or so really, Swansea are still good.

I think Arsenal will still be fighting for the top 4 when Wigan go there, I just can't see them getting anything there.

I'm of the thought process that if Wigan lose at W.B.A that's them done, Arsenal away is the killer game for them as you say, but losing to W.B.A will be soul destroying imo.

Knowing this season they'll hammer WBA 8-0 or something.

Guest bimpy474

Wigan vs Swansea is just a few days before the cup final too. Fingers crossed they have half an eye on that. The Swansea match is the one I'm 99% certain they'll win.

Swansea haven't won since beating us i think.

I don't think so either, but I fancy Villa against Norwich and can see West Brom letting us down against Norwich and Wigan.  Also could see Wigan beating Swansea.  The goal difference fuck-up could end up being vital.

I honestly think we will go, more so after that. Can't see us picking ourselves up from Sat and we need a win. Our best bet is to get early goal against West Ham and then hold on for a narrow 2-1 defeat (Likely :))

Only won once since winning the cup. Yep... you guessed it.

Guest bimpy474

Only won once since winning the cup. Yep... you guessed it.

God :(