Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

One win needed and two teams with nothing to play for left to face. I don't 'expect' us to get anything at the moment, but if we can't win one of those games with what is at stake we want shooting.

Mo.ment.um; The impetus gained by a moving object.

We're static. They've got AC bang on form. Nolan with a point to prove and a sound basis/formation/strategy.

We've got 11 strangers with no desire, system or plan.

I absolutely guarantee we will not take anything from the game.

One win needed and two teams with nothing to play for left to face. I don't 'expect' us to get anything at the moment, but if we can't win one of those games with what is at stake we want shooting.

We're static. They've got AC bang on form. Nolan with a point to prove and a sound basis/formation/strategy.

Oh crap. Thanks for letting me know anyway.

As far as I'm concerned we have to get a point at West Ham. The rot has to stop now and even two draws against the hammers and QPR will probably be enough. That's what I'm pinning my hopes on because I just don't see this team having the bottle or the desire to fight hard enough for a win.

Guest neesy111

It all boils down to if the players and manager really want to stay up and stay at this club or they are just happy with collecting their wage packets.  We'll find out in the next 3 weeks which decision they take.

I seriously think the team lacks leadership on and off the pitch.

You're welcome. You can ram that head back into the sand now if you like.

Guest icemanblue

You're welcome. You can ram that head back into the sand now if you like.

No need at all for this, man. He's said a few post up that he's shitting it.

Guest neesy111

Love the arrogance of 'Thanks for letting me know' when you've been defending this absolute fraud for months.

Give it a rest.

Pathetic point scoring.

Love the arrogance of 'Thanks for letting me know' when you've been defending this absolute fraud for months.

Give it a rest.

Pathetic point scoring.

You invite stick when you reply to a constructive post with shite like that.

I've got no problem with Ian W having his contrary views on Pardew at all but don't be giving it out when you've defended this for so long. Humility required.

Give it a rest.

Pathetic point scoring.

I've got no problem with Ian W having his contrary views on Pardew at all but don't be giving it out when you've defended this for so long. Humility required.

There was no lack of humility, my post was tongue in cheek. Your post wasn't constructive, you were pronouncing a guaranteed defeat FFS.

Give it a rest.

Pathetic point scoring.

There was no lack of humility, my post was tongue in cheek. Your post wasn't constructive, you were pronouncing a guaranteed defeat FFS.

Along with reasons why I feel we'll get turned over. That's constructive debate.

I'll restrain from getting personal on this.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Any chance arsenal season could be over when they play us?

Not sure it'd matter: Man Utd season was over yesterday, yet they didn't roll out the red carpet for Arsenal.

In any case, especially after yesterday's draw, I think there's no chance Arsenal won't be fighting for anything come the last game: if not for 4th spot, for 3rd surely.

Yeah just got to hope Villa fuck up tonight and then Norwich go all out for the win against them at home considering they need a result too. Then all we need is for Chelsea to do what is expected and beat them but would be typical if they don't.

Here, what the fuck are you on about? I can remember taking issue with people giving it the tens in January, and that's it. I stand by that. There have been a fair few twists and turns since then and those people have flipped their 'scores' accordingly. Quite where you're getting the bold bit from, I really don't know. It simply hasn't happened.

In fact, I've kept my mouth shut as, week after week (after the bad results, of course), you've posted in here with your 'Inochi and Stu are still on a one though' craic. Not once have I 'boasted' about 'being on a 1'. Fuck knows what you're getting out of this, but it's absolutely pitiful behaviour from a man of your age and intelligence.

sorry like inochi but while you certainly weren't boasting or anything you weren't just 'taking issue with people on 10's in january' (not that i saw many of them either mind), you were a firm 1 throughout...a firm 1 means there's no chance of relegation therefore you were fucking wrong, really really wrong

in fact i seem to recall when i was giving reasons for why we might get dragged in your response for why we would stay up was something like 'you think we have enough to stay up' or 'i think we have enough points to stay up' - i forget which exact one it was - contrary to wullie being painted as some type of ludicrous doom merchant for seeing shit happening in front of him i feel compelled to point out that probably makes you some type of deluded optimist failing to see what was going on in front of your own eyes and just hoping for the best