Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

There will have been the odd person, but no way was it rammed full of people like that.

of course, you want to disassociate yourselves with supporting Ashley now,...lol

Er ok :lol:  I'm just trying to be fair on the forum, I'm not going to agree with you that the forum was rammed full of Ashley supporters if it wasn't.  Stop exaggerating! :D

methinks thou dost protest too much.

Er ok :lol:  I'm just trying to be fair on the forum, I'm not going to agree with you that the forum was rammed full of Ashley supporters if it wasn't.  Stop exaggerating! :D

Tbf it was.

Nah yous are crazy, are you lot talking about one particularly fat person when you say rammed full like?  In fact, lets make it easy, name 5 people who fully supported his system and management structure 3 months ago.  I dare yas!

Me thinks though doth exaggerate too much :lol:

Me thinks though doth exaggerate to much :lol:

At least Dave was man enough.

Dave didn't support the system and management structure only a few months ago.  Common name them, you ain't got the guts!!!!! :lol:

I've supported Ashley on the financial situation, I still do.

Dave didn't support the system and management structure only a few months ago.  Common name them, you ain't got the guts!!!!! :lol:

they know who they are, they're staying well clear of this.

me still thinks thou dost protest too much.

I've supported Ashley on the financial situation, I still do.

:yikes:

Yeah you already said that like.  They don't exist man you loon, its all in your head!

Its sad that people argued with me so vigorously in support of Ashley, and now deny they even existed.

Guess its to be expected, considering they were proved so wrong.

There were quite a number of people willing to give Ashley a number of opportunities to get things right, and also (probably too many) opportunities to put things right. I was one of them.

That's because the only alternative was accepting that we were fucked. Too many optimists in the world for that to happen with everyone.

It never happened man, not a few months ago.  When he first arrived yes, a year ago when Keegan was still here yes but not a few months ago, you sure your not loosing track of time in that padded cell?

It never happened man, not a few months ago.  Maybe when he first arrived, you sure your not loosing track of time in that padded cell?

Its March, do you count January as in the last few months?

Yes obviously, who believed in his system of Wise ect, believed his management choice was the right one to take us forward long term and believed he had done the right thing in backing them ahead of Keegan in January?  Not just one person either, rammed full was the term you used.

Yes obviously, who believed in his system of Wise ect, believed his management choice was the right one to take us forward long term and believed he had done the right thing in backing them ahead of Keegan in January?  Not just one person either, rammed full was the term you used.

Correct.

Ok how many's rammed full :D, you can tell me that right?

i wasnt counting, Ashley was getting plenty of support on here, during the January window.

Youre an apologist for the rats deserting a sinking ship.

Nah this isn't fun anymore, your boring me with your NE5-ness :(  I'll make it really really easy for you, who said Kinnear was the right man for the job going forward?  You've got to know something that specific, last chance.

You've given me nothing to defend myself against, nothing to discuss really.  Its like trying to have a discussion with a retarded version of NE5.  Which gets pretty boring after the novelty wears off.  Give me names, dates, quotes, something.  Be slightly useful for fuck sake!  :doh:

You've given me nothing to defend myself against, nothing to discuss really.  Its like trying to have a discussion with a retarded version of NE5.

lose an argument, resort to name calling,... well done.