Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Back from a 6 to a 3 for me. The Mackems have just been condemned to relegation  O0

oh fuck me can you imagine them going down at our expense with shearer as manager...

lordy!

I'm already rehearsing the song in my head:

He sent you down,

He sent you down,

he sent you...

Shearer sent you down!

It has the ring of destiny I feel.

Back from a 6 to a 3 for me. The Mackems have just been condemned to relegation  O0

oh f*** me can you imagine them going down at our expense with shearer as manager...

lordy!

I'm already rehearsing the song in my head:

He sent you down,

He sent you down,

he sent you...

Shearer sent you down!

It has the ring of destiny I feel.

sounds shite to me

Changed from 10 to 7.

Perfect choice of manager for the club and perfect choice of assistant for the manager. 

I thought Newcastle were near certainties to go down, now fairly convinced you're safe.  Almost made it 6 tbh.  Probably will be after the weekend.

Just had a bash at the accumulator.

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9552/leaguetablez.jpg

3W, 1D, 4L.

If we get nowt from Stoke or Spurs, it'll be absolutely imperative to win all three of those home games. I really believe we can do it now, purely on the home games - the away ones are bastards. I'm not expecting anything from Chelsea, in spite of the euphoria, but if we get a win at Stoke then i'll breathe easier for a short while. It rests on them home games, obviously, and with the buzz about the place and a renewed energy in the players - i'm really confident.

We can do it. :D

Cut back from 9 to 3.  :celb:

:laugh:

Hope you're right on this one man. :pow:

At least we've got a chance now. He looks so determined and already seems very plugged in to the nature of the task. All good so far.

Cut back from 9 to 3.  :celb:

:laugh:

Hope you're right on this one man. :pow:

At least we've got a chance now. He looks so determined and already seems very plugged in to the nature of the task. All good so far.

:nods:

He can't possibly be under any illusions about which players are not worth the time of day.

Guest LucaAltieri

Sticking with a 5. We're not out of the woods yet. What happens tomorrow will have a huge impact on the rest of the season.

Sticking with a 5. We're not out of the woods yet. What happens tomorrow will have a huge impact on the rest of the season.

Im holding out for the Stoke game. After Shearer's first full week and against opposition we should be beating.

I haven't changed mine from a 10 just yet. I will though probably after Saturday's game. We still must be one of the favourites to go down, but we've certainly got a chance though now, which we didn't have this time last week.