Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

You've given me nothing to defend myself against, nothing to discuss really.  Its like trying to have a discussion with a retarded version of NE5.  Which gets pretty boring after the novelty wears off.  Give me names, dates, quotes, something.  Be slightly useful for fuck sake!  :doh:

im not sad enough to trawl through past posts to form an argument, I know exactly what happened. Ashley was backed before and during January, by plenty of people on here.

Take a look at the state of the club, hes great isnt he,..lol

Right yeah some people backed him as I said, maybe several at most.  There was no need to make it sound like the place was a cauldron of people signing his praises and claiming Kinnear was the man to take us into the next decade.  That never happened.

Right yeah some people backed him as I said, maybe several at most.  There was no need to make it sound like the place was a cauldron of people signing his praises and claiming Kinnear was the man to take us into the next decade.  That never happened.

There was a thread mind saying JFK should be made permanent manager. And nobody was really behind Kinnear, but especially during the aftermath of September plenty of people were all behind Ashley.

There was a thread mind saying JFK should be made permanent manager. And nobody was really behind Kinnear, but especially during the aftermath of September plenty of people were all behind Ashley.

This one? http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,60776.0.html

Question: Do you want Joe Kinnear to be NUFC manager permanently?

Yes - 5 (2.1%)

No - 236 (97.9%)

Total Voters: 241

:lol: ;)

This one? http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,60776.0.html

Yes - 5 (2.1%)

No - 236 (97.9%)

:lol: I'm sure there was quite a few people saying he should be though after Villa, Pompey etc. It was way before that though.

Yes - 5 (2.1%)

No - 236 (97.9%)

:lol: I'm sure there was quite a few people saying he should be though after Villa, Pompey etc. It was way before that though.

The pompy away game was the worst, i remember a thread saying something along the lines of "lets all give thanks to mike ashley" WTF

We beat a shit Tony Adams side and people started giving each other cyber hand jobs.

Yes - 5 (2.1%)

No - 236 (97.9%)

The pompy away game was the worst, i remember a thread saying something along the lines of "lets all give thanks to mike ashley" WTF

We beat a shit Tony Adams side and people started giving each other cyber hand jobs.

Wasn't the "let's all give thanks to Mike Ashley" purely about finances?

Yes - 5 (2.1%)

No - 236 (97.9%)

We beat a s*** Tony Adams side and people started giving each other cyber hand jobs.

I dont think it was mind.

Yes - 5 (2.1%)

No - 236 (97.9%)

We beat a s*** Tony Adams side and people started giving each other cyber hand jobs.

I dont think it was mind.

Whatever, it's pointless starting on this reviewing of past opinions.

If we stay up and push on next season people might well look back at this thread and say 'look how people were slagging off Mike Ashley'.

I don't think a football forum is the place to criticise people for short term reactions!

Shearer coming in must mean we're more likely to pick up more points than we otherwise would have so I'll drop from a 5 to a 3. We're still very much in the shit but at least we'll have a boost for the run-in.

5 or a 6 for me now, having previously been a 9.

Honestly thought it'd take a minor miracle with Hughton/Kinnear in charge until the end of the season.

With Shearer, it's game on again though we're still right down in the shit.

Im still a 9. The club needed a leader and a moral boost which is just what it has, but we are still in the relegation zone and for that reason my vote stays at 9 until we start getting points on the board.