Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Down from an 8 to a 6.5, fuck me we will be fired up for the last eight games

Survival this season by winning at Leicester Villa but finding out later that a win wasn't essential. We will win the Championship Prem next year and be promoted to the league above the Championship Prem and I'll have to emigrate somewhere else....been there done that in another decade

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

Guest Ebolarama

Even though He has taken charge, there's no way we can save this season.

Winning the CCC isn't an unrealistic prospect, mind.

I'll stick to with my views that I had this time yesterday morning (probably and an additional point or two) which is its going to go down to Villa with us needing at least something to stay up and them needing something for Europe.

I've still got some realistic hope!

I just changed my vote to '2'. If the latest news  (Shearer) lifts the players as much as it has with me then there's little to no chance of us going down.

Shearer as manager is an unknown quantity, but the air of apathy that had settled over the majority of us has been blown away by this news. If the club effect is the same then we're about to witness a transformation.

Guest Darth Toon

I've gone down from 9 to 8 as well - suddenly I see a small chink of light where there wasn't one before....

I've gone down from 9 to 8 as well - suddenly I see a small chink of light where there wasn't one before....

this is NUFC. where the light at the end of tunnel is usually an oncoming train.

Even though He has taken charge, there's no way we can save this season.

Winning the CCC isn't an unrealistic prospect, mind.

The County Cricket Championship?

Big changes are on the horizon for Newcastle.

Guest Phil K

I have us on 43 - only because Big Al is here and I'm still not too sure the old safe point of 41 points will be enough this year.

If the snoring nightwatchman Hughton had still been in charge I would have had them on 32 points (3 more draws)

this is NUFC. where the light at the end of tunnel is usually an oncoming train.

LOL - and so accurate !   :mackems::clap:  O0 O0

Double thumbs up from me at the whittiest comment so far today - even if you DID see it elsewhere, it's great.