Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Still on an 8. West Brom are pretty much doomed as are probably Middlesbrough. 3rd bottom will be between Newcastle, Stoke, Portsmouth, Sunderland and Hull. We must beat Stoke!

We are really running out of teams to catch. 6 points behind Stoke, 5 points behind Hull and Blackburn, 4 points behind Portsmouth (and they have a game in hand).

Think it'll be a fight between the north-east clubs.

Boro, us & Sunderland, 2 of these will go down.

Get real ffs it was Chelsea today. The games many of us and im sure Shearer looked at for points are still to come, today was certainly not one of them. There are 6 winnable games left, 18 points there, the mackems are 3 above us, we get above them and imo we stay up.

Good bye Premiership.

You're pathetic.

Nah, we're not going down. Been on a 1 ever since this thread started. Bar one week flirting with an 8 after the Arsenal match. Not gonna change it from 1 again because we'll get the points we need eventually. It's just funny creating responses such as yours :aww:

Still on an 8. West Brom are pretty much doomed as are probably Middlesbrough. 3rd bottom will be between Newcastle, Stoke, Portsmouth, Sunderland and Hull. We must beat Stoke!

We are really running out of teams to catch. 6 points behind Stoke, 5 points behind Hull and Blackburn, 4 points behind Portsmouth (and they have a game in hand).

Think it'll be a fight between the north-east clubs.

Boro, us & Sunderland, 2 of these will go down.

I agree but we 'only' have to catch one team. Most of the teams down the bottom have to play each other. We must beat them when we play them. If we don't there's no point complaining. In a way, the team's destiny is still in it's own hands with games against Stoke, Middlesbrough and Portsmouth. Hopefully when we play the mid table teams they won't have much to play for.

Mackems will be fine. Stoke definitely will be, i've already forgotten them; you just have to look at their fixture list. Blackburn's result is a total bastard but we can match it up by winning at WHL in a couple of weeks.

It's Hull we want to be on the lookout for.

Mackems will be fine. Stoke definitely will be, i've already forgotten them; you just have to look at their fixture list. Blackburn's result is a total bastard but we can match it up by winning at WHL in a couple of weeks.

It's Hull we want to be on the lookout for.

Agreed. I also think we'll be battling it out with Blackburn, their luck has to run out soon. Boro and Brom are down already, Pompey will scrape through. As will the unwashed, we might drag Stoke back down if we beat them. But they seem to keep picking up the vital points they need, so I don't really think they'll be in the dogfight come the last 3-4 rounds.

if you have a look at the fixtures. Sunderland have two games that they really need to pick up points from, if they dont and we manage to pick up points, they will be fucked

it's us or Sunderland imo. The other teams are safe.

:undecided: I just find that totally ridiculous. Them and Stoke have got the kindest fixture lists.

Hull will go down with Boro and West Brom. As i've already said, Blackburn's result was an absolute bastard but i reckon the'll hit a rut at some point.

The Mackems will be top of the relagation-ee pile imo.

Judging by that i'm gonna say 8 once more.

We create absolutely nothing man, the midfield lets us down game after game after game and nowt is done about it. I genuinely hope someone breaks Butt's leg in training because that's the only way Guthrie, ie our best midfielder by a mile will get a look in.

We're in big trouble, but Sunderland have Manchester United next and we have Stoke. We have to come out firing next weekend, and if we do, there's a good chance that three goal difference between us and the Mackems will be closed and we'll be above them. If that happens we might get some momentum, and Tottenham are vulnerable.

All that said, though, the way our season has been going, I don't bank on us even beating Stoke.