Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Finish 17th this to rapture from the media and adoring troglodytes. Go down next once the organisation at the back has worn off.

It’s the difference in expectations that is core to the whole thing TBH. Most of the world can’t really get it because they now think NUFC should be a relegation battle team.

Guest chopey

The players Rafa would have shipped out this close season had he of stayed will be first teamers in Bruces team, relegation confirmed

Don’t think the club will go down but it’ll be a painful season.

I cannot see where the goals are going to come from.

That coupled with the general feeling of negativity that there will be around the place (the players are surely completely demotivated), relegation is a near certainty as far as I am concerned.

I cannot see where the goals are going to come from.

That coupled with the general feeling of negativity that there will be around the place (the players are surely completely demotivated), relegation is a near certainty as far as I am concerned.

They’ll buy players like, that’s never been in doubt for me. Their suitability and coaching however...

Will miss absolutely trusting a manager on his signings and team selections. Expecting the same old names to be appearing on the team sheet week in and week out irrespective of who we sign.

We need to replace 60% of our goals man. With Rafa we never scored much but gained points with hard fought 1-0 wins

Them days are gone so we will need to score more than 42 like last season

It will be an absolute miracle if we dont finish bottom man

We need to replace 60% of our goals man. With Rafa we never scored much but gained points with hard fought 1-0 wins

Them days are gone so we will need to score more than 42 like last season

It will be an absolute miracle if we dont finish bottom man

That logic is flawed though. It’s now the same attack as the season that finished 10th (minus Perez but now with Almiron). While it’d undoubtably need at least two strikers capable of getting between 20-25 between them, there’ll be a striker and some sort of number 10 signed for him.

I don't care what happens until Mike Ashley fucks off, but we are definitely going down with our current squad.

When we finished 10th we had Rafa as manager, and all other teams are improving each season, while we are going backwards.

It would need some pretty epic signings for us to stay up. It would require us to unearth some gems on the cheap like we did with Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Ba and the like.

We are going down, and we will struggle to get 20 points this season if we dont improve the squad.

Guest chopey

Come on then how many points will we get

As of today I would say its impossible to predict

Cant see us getting anywhere near the last 2 seasons of 44 and 45

We've lost Rafa so that takes 25 points off, the players out of the door means no goals so thats another 12 say, future transfers out can't be known but that could be another 7, so with fat heed and the bunny mens arrival hopefully less than 5

As of today I would say its impossible to predict

Cant see us getting anywhere near the last 2 seasons of 44 and 45

We've lost Rafa so that takes 25 points off, the players out of the door means no goals so thats another 12 say, future transfers out can't be known but that could be another 7, so with fat heed and the bunny mens arrival hopefully less than 5

At the moment theres no way I can see us even being as good as Huddersfields or Fulham from last season

Probably won't get as low as Derby or the mutants records, as there are some other really shit teams in this league, but I don't think there's any doubt that we are the worst of a bad bunch at the minute.

25 points.