Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Even in my current state of wanting the whole thing to burn, I cannot handle the thought of seeing Colback back in the side. It's just too deeply depressing. Like, just one step too far into nauseating depression. How can we be in a situation where that lad could be starting for us during the first game of the season? It just beggars belief.

I think the worst thing has to be that the transfer window now shuts at the beginning of the season. We’ll know how fucked we are after one game :lol:

At least it's a nice easy start.

I hate Ashley's club and at the minute want it to crash and burn. Just hoping I can stay strong and don't get feelings as actually supporting/following this shit show of a season would be fucking hell on earth.  :lol:

If Mike Ashley is here at the end of the season we will 100% be a championship club, the sheer negativity around the place will be enough, never mind a s**** squad and no mark manager (if we even f***ing get one).

Not even worthy of a thread at this point.

It is a shit show of epic proportions.

If Mike Ashley is here at the end of the season we will 100% be a championship club, the sheer negativity around the place will be enough, never mind a s**** squad and no mark manager (if we even f***ing get one).

Not even worthy of a thread at this point.

It is a shit show of epic proportions.

It's demoralizing and it has been a horrible 12 years, but without a takeover going through I think it's the best thing that could happen to us in the long run.

Guest covmag

Nailed on going down now.

Mute and Gayle the only strikers at the club.  :lol:

What gets me is those handing over the ticket money  :lol:

Nailed on going down now.

Mute and Gayle the only strikers at the club.  :lol:

What gets me is those handing over the ticket money  :lol:

No one will tell me what to do!

Boo the team, support the regime.

Realistically can anyone see is not going down? We were on the verge a few times last season where a poor result could have spiralled. We’re now significantly weaker and without a manager. Anything short of a takeover and some late investment whoever Ashley appoints is doomed to fail.

Voted 10. 3/1 is printing money.  This time will be different to the last two times.  There's nothing in the squad or management to suggest that the club will bounce back like they did under Hughton and Benitez.

The sad thing is, the next derby could be in division 3.  I hope the club go bust and Ashley loses his investment, the deplorable cunt.

I`m getting to feel that way too.

Though I love the Club, Its not my money & if that fat leech is so much of an imbecile to spunk his millions down the shitter by executing such appalling managerial / strategic business decisions, then I hope he pays the ultimate price & looses the fucking lot.

Has any club ever gone into a season in such chaos?

No manager (at the time of writing, a shit manager is being lined up).

No senior team coaches.

No new players.

Top two goal scorers of the previous season gone.

Toxic relationship between fans and owner.

It's a 10 for me.

Went to the cinema last night and forgot about NUFC for a bit. I really enjoyed those few hours. Would be great to find a 24/7 replacement because the thought of an Ashley-Bruce era hurts too much.

Went to the cinema last night and forgot about NUFC for a bit. I really enjoyed those few hours. Would be great to find a 24/7 replacement because the thought of an Ashley-Bruce era hurts too much.

I’m really glad I don’t live in the area, would be a nightmare. I’ll just be avoiding the Premier League completely I think.

I think its certain the club will be relegated this season.

Even if Ashley gives Bruce £100 million to spend on the likes of Joelinton it won't make a difference to improving the team. Signing players just on their resale value rather than what they offer to the teams never works as we have seen with McClaren. Bruce is much less suited than McClaren to this transfer policy so its going to be a disaster.

Bruce is just not good enough to be managing at Premier League level. He's not even good enough anymore for teams looking to get promoted from the Championship. If Benitez felt it was a struggle to keep Newcastle in the Premier League then Bruce will fail miserably.

The club have lost their top goal scorers in Rondon and Perez. Newcastle have been among the lowest scorers in the league and have now lost Benitez's ability to make a weak very organised and hard to beat. Expect to see Newcastle lose 5-0 or more often next season.

Its going to be glorious seeing how bad the club does next season.