Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

3rd one incoming in 12 years under Ashley prior to Ashley we had 4 in our history

What an absolute c*** of a man he is. I'd pay good money to watch him and Charnley be fed to the gators

Pay good money? To paraphrase Jimmy Carr talking about Rachael Riley, I'd crawl over broken glass just to suck the cock of the bloke who fed those two cunts to the gators.

Not entirely convinced we’ll be relegated. Think the quality of Joelinton, Almiron, and Longstaff will keep us up. With that being said it obviously wouldn’t be a massive shock if we were. Not to mention Rafa has installed a good mentality with then the players.

Not entirely convinced we’ll be relegated. Think the quality of Joelinton, Almiron, and Longstaff will keep us up. With that being said it obviously wouldn’t be a massive shock if we were. Not to mention Rafa has installed a good mentality with then the players.

yeah i've a sinking feeling myself, that said only if they get a few signings the likes of this joelinton

if it's just this lad we are down like, 100%, but if they throw a few players at him + what rafa left he'll probably be competent enough to keep us up sadly