Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Not entirely convinced we’ll be relegated. Think the quality of Joelinton, Almiron, and Longstaff will keep us up. With that being said it obviously wouldn’t be a massive shock if we were. Not to mention Rafa has installed a good mentality with then the players.

He dosent play for SDFC though

I've had an absolute bellyfull of Ashley and I want relegation to see if it shifts him as staying up clearly won't

The only time Mike Ashley's NUFC tries to compete with other clubs is when relegated down to the Championship. That's when he sells our Premiership level players and buys decent Championship players to go for promotion. The sale of the Premiership players covers the cost of the Championship players and partially covers the hit of losing out on the Premiership money. Rinse and repeat.

It's obviously a distinct possibility but the thought keeps popping into my head that even Pardew managed to keep us up by having tons of very good players hoyed at him.  Bruce at the helm with the squad Rafa had to make do with and we're down.  Rafa with the squad they'll probably give Bruce and we'd be looking at challenging top six.

As it is, they'll probably give Bruce enough good players that he'll have us 14th-18th.  We'll be underperforming but FMA won't give a shit as long as that sweet PL money keeps flowing and he can flog a few for a profit every year.

Aye but if they throw a few quid at it he could potentially put this team out which I think would have enough to survive even under Bruce.     

Dubravka

Schar      Lascelles    Lejeune

Yedlin                                    <New RWB>

Longstaff    Hayden

Almiron

Joelinton    <New ST>

Aye but if they throw a few quid at it he could potentially put this team out which I think would have enough to survive even under Bruce.     

Dubravka

Longstaff    Hayden

Almiron

Joelinton    <New ST>

Under a manager like Bruce, that team would struggle and even get relegated. Not that I care. :yao:

Dubravka

Longstaff    Hayden

Almiron

Joelinton    <New ST>

Under a manager like Bruce, that team would struggle and even get relegated. Not that I care. :yao:

It's alot worse than the first relegation team, we had Colo, Owen, Viduka, Martins,  Given till January and we still got relegated, anyone thinking Bruce has a chance of keeping this rabble up is mental.

Dubravka

Longstaff    Hayden

Almiron

Joelinton    <New ST>

It's alot worse than the first relegation team, we had Colo, Owen, Viduka, Martins,  Given till January and we still got relegated, anyone thinking Bruce has a chance of keeping this rabble up is mental.

It was a minor miracle that Rafa kept our absolute shitfest of a squad up, let alone Brewce.

Dubravka

Longstaff    Hayden

Almiron

Joelinton    <New ST>

It was a minor miracle that Rafa kept our absolute shitfest of a squad up, let alone Brewce.

Looking at that eleven It will probably be much worse in reality anyway.

Dubravka: Still time for him to leave

Schar/Lascelles or Lejeune; Would not surprise me to see one or two of them go.

Longstaff: the same

Hayden: ditto

Almiron either, or he won't be workman like enough for PardBruce

Elliot Darlow

Clark or Fernandez

Colback and Shellvey

Atsu/Ritchie

Weakens it a fair bit.

Dubravka

Longstaff    Hayden

Almiron

Joelinton    <New ST>

Looking at that eleven It will probably be much worse in reality anyway.

Dubravka: Still time for him to leave

Schar/Lascelles or Lejeune; Would not surprise me to see one or two of them go.

Longstaff: the same

Hayden: ditto

Almiron either, or he won't be workman like enough for PardBruce

Elliot Darlow

Clark or Fernandez

Colback and Shellvey

Atsu/Ritchie

Weakens it a fair bit.

:scared: :scared: :scared:

-------------Darlow

Yedlin-Lascelles-Clark-Dummett

Atsu-Colback-Shelvey-Ritchie

---------Gayle-Muto

Bring lube.

For all the hyperbole, it’s probably 50-50 in reality. Think Sheff Utd & Norwich will go straight back down, we’re one of two or three that will finish between 16th & 18th.

keep saying it he's inheriting a good group of defenders and CMs so if they throw 3-5 players at him a la pardew he'll probably keep us up especially if the likes of almiron stay fit for the season

Guest covmag

For all the hyperbole, it’s probably 50-50 in reality. Think Sheff Utd & Norwich will go straight back down, we’re one of two or three that will finish between 16th & 18th.

keep saying it he's inheriting a good group of defenders and CMs so if they throw 3-5 players at him a la pardew he'll probably keep us up especially if the likes of almiron stay fit for the season

The same crew that had the master tactician Rafa in charge and stayed up , I think it will be a massive struggle and we will be in the bottom 3 for most of the campaign, yes we have decent players but they were playing 10% above themselves for Rafa.You watch them this season.

He's got Rafa's squad, minus the goals. It's fucking hilarious. I'm prepared to give him a chance, because he doesn't have one, and I don't care. I was going to watch my 'Last of the summer wine' boxset this summer, but I haven't even broken the seal yet.

The same crew that had the master tactician Rafa in charge and stayed up , I think it will be a massive struggle and we will be in the bottom 3 for most of the campaign, yes we have decent players but they were playing 10% above themselves for Rafa.You watch them this season.

injuries and rotation might be the big thing, even assuming he gets some decent players thrown at him, rafa managed that incredibly