Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Tbf I've just aligned all of Mimms' posts with similar posts on the forum mentioned above. All of Mimms' are posted here roughly half an hour after they're insinuated over there. So I might be a new ITK too.

Haha no way :lol:

Midds is Swedish?

Doesn't seem to be a cunt imo.

All mods are cunts

*Graffitis "A.M.A.B." on the wall of their headquarters*

Doubt it they are all illiterate cunts who couldn’t even make it to admin level! Like people with degrees working serving burgers in MacDonalds. It's a shite state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and ALL the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference!

:lol: rewatched that recently. man how my feelings have changed about what it all meant from 15 years ago.

"The consortium have relayed to Ashley they remain very keen to buy Newcastle United, for the agreed price, thought to be higher than the original £300 million quoted, but less than £350 million.

While many question why PIF – who would buy an 80% stake in the club – have not made any public statement about the state of play, it is understood the sovereign wealth fund do not want to be involved in any legal or public slanging match with regards this deal.

They will, we understand, walk back to the table when paths to a deal have been cleared.

Talk of restructuring the deal to a model more like Man City, Wolves or even Palace has been floated to the buyers, but, at this stage, played down as PIF want to walk through the front door at St James's Park, not through a side one." (plus other bits)

Someone sign up to the F365 forum and try and find out whether our ITK and their ITK posts corroborate please. I cant be chewed.

From what I can gather (I'm already a member and it's a spin-off of the F365 forum) they do, but Mimms' info is coming from there, not visa versa.

Someone sign up to the F365 forum and try and find out whether our ITK and their ITK posts corroborate please. I cant be chewed.

From what I can gather (I'm already a member and it's a spin-off of the F365 forum) they do, but Mimms' info is coming from there, not visa versa.

Was there anything about anything coming out at 5pm? That was his most accurate prediction.

"The consortium have relayed to Ashley they remain very keen to buy Newcastle United, for the agreed price, thought to be higher than the original £300 million quoted, but less than £350 million.

While many question why PIF – who would buy an 80% stake in the club – have not made any public statement about the state of play, it is understood the sovereign wealth fund do not want to be involved in any legal or public slanging match with regards this deal.

They will, we understand, walk back to the table when paths to a deal have been cleared.

Talk of restructuring the deal to a model more like Man City, Wolves or even Palace has been floated to the buyers, but, at this stage, played down as PIF want to walk through the front door at St James's Park, not through a side one." (plus other bits)

But....but...

Its died a death

Transfer window opens in 4 weeks

Move along nothing to see

But....but...

Its died a death

Transfer window opens in 4 weeks

Move along nothing to see

Nothing but bluster from a local journo like at the moment.

Mimms never gave up any itk other than the third party legal stuff. He was super positive but cans in October and the shitney bruceton post shows he’s not buyer/seller itk. I’m not sure anyone is itk apart from those dealing directly with what’s going on. I heard from a source at the club it would be May and that turned out bollox.

Fwiw I reckon it will happen but when it does it will be a club/company statement and not a leak from another source.

His "cans in a few weeks" statement is now 7 weeks old and counting. Why did he have to post stuff like that to get peoples hopes up if it wasn't going to be accurate. It's always the way when it comes to talk of takeovers here though.

Tbf I've just aligned all of Mimms' posts with similar posts on the forum mentioned above. All of Mimms' are posted here roughly half an hour after they're insinuated over there. So I might be a new ITK too.

What a surprise eh  :lol:

Was there anything about anything coming out at 5pm? That was his most accurate prediction.

Yes there was, it specifically mentioned what came out at 5pm and what it was going to be.

Mimms is no more ITK than anyone else on here. Embarrassing the way people were hanging on his every word in the same way people were with Caulkin on Twitter (at least he's learned his lesson and keeps quiet about it these days although I don't doubt he was acting in good faith). One thing people should have learned by the fiasco in the spring/summer from all these supposed ITK journalists is that actually nobody other than those directly involved in the deal will know what's happening and they won't be blabbing about it on Twitter of football message boards.

Guest Howaythetoon

Mimms is no more ITK than anyone else on here. Embarrassing the way people were hanging on his every word in the same way people were with Caulkin on Twitter (at least he's learned his lesson and keeps quiet about it these days although I don't doubt he was acting in good faith). One thing people should have learned by the fiasco in the spring/summer from all these supposed ITK journalists is that actually nobody other than those directly involved in the deal will know what's happening and they won't be blabbing about it on Twitter of football message boards.

Wrong again, if only you were privy to the N.O WhatsApp takeover group or the FB group or the secret forum takeover section, he the real deal. Almost as much as me :thup: This is happening, I’ll wager you a food bank donation money transferred transaction this will be done by January 31st :thup:

If you really believe that then why are you here?

Looks like it. Has this 365 source been saying anything recently? Anyone know?

Nothing brand new, but seems extremely confident and insists that Rafa is lined up still.

Cheers crofty. Has he mentioned how he knows by any chance?

Looks like it. Has this 365 source been saying anything recently? Anyone know?

Nothing brand new, but seems extremely confident and insists that Rafa is lined up still.

Cheers crofty. Has he mentioned how he knows by any chance?

No, he doesn't post a lot of it publicly, just tells people there's stuff coming then shares it in a private group I believe. But the things he's said publicly match up with Mimms' (Bruce, the 5pm thing, announcement due etc)

Guest Howaythetoon

Honestly what they know could bring down the PL, just fucking pass it and save a whole load of bother, all this to protect a few clubs. Grubby bastards deep in it, all will be revealed hopefully. Whose your master again Masters ££££E?