Copa America

Wullie

4 hours ago, Paully said:

wtf 

About 5 seconds in, bottom right, the poor dude in blue shirt who pops up and immediately takes a heat-seeking missile of a beer to the noggin

Edited by Deuce

1 hour ago, Deuce said:

About 5 seconds in, bottom right, the poor dude in blue shirt who pops up and immediately takes a heat-seeking missile of a beer to the noggin

That beer was created specifically to crash into his face. That was preordained shit. Fucking hell.

1 hour ago, Mike said:

That beer was created specifically to crash into his face. That was preordained shit. Fucking hell.

It's happens so fast you really have to focus on it. :lol: :lol: 

15 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

It's happens so fast you really have to focus on it. :lol: :lol: 

My guy absolutely has an enemy in his camp. It doesn't even come from the direction of the fight. :lol: Someone hit him with an absolute piss missile.

:lol: that's a next level grudge if true and so sinisterly evil. :lol: 

COPA was pretty good this year, I only half payed attention previously, but the format change and CONCACAF teams being in it was entertaining. Euros had a fraction of the entertainment for me personally. 

14 minutes ago, Mike said:

My guy absolutely has an enemy in his camp. It doesn't even come from the direction of the fight. :lol: Someone hit him with an absolute piss missile.

:lol: gotta say, you don’t get that kind of throw from Europeans. That’s a baseball arm.

Edited by Deuce

Just now, Deuce said:

:lol: just gonna say, you don’t get that kind of throw from Europeans. That’s a baseball arm.

Gives a whole new beer meaning to ‘Down in one’.

1 hour ago, Deuce said:

:lol: gotta say, you don’t get that kind of throw from Europeans. That’s a baseball arm.

:lol: Swelled my patriotism seeing that dot hit it's mark. Someone did a leg kick and everything.

I'm surprised that none of you are talking about the armlock a bald colombian staff made on a Uruguai player before all the crowd stuff even happened [emoji38]

On 11/07/2024 at 07:00, Deuce said:

:lol: Randy Johnson out here taking in the footie

:lol: I actually wouldn't be that surprised if he was there. He is now a sports and concert photographer. My photographer buddy took photos with him at a Primus concert two years ago.

Canada’s performance is incredible considering the appalling management of funds into the grassroots here. It’s MLS or nothing for too many players. Womens league will embarrass the men when it launches in 2025.