PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Total whataboutary but the US 'regime' has murdered more people, worldwide, in its insatiable quest for power, control and resources than any other country. 

Usually hiding behind the freedom fighting for democracy myth. 

Also, and I appreciate he hasn't been dismembered, Julian Assange is a good example of what happens to western journalists when they expose criminality by the state. 

Also, and this applies to Israel too, these countries are inexorably linked to ourselves in "mutially beneficial" trade and finance. Football's minute in comparison 

Also, people might want to read the Old Testament that, again, America's Christian Fundamentals are dragging the country towards. 

Enjoy the game

Edited by Groundhog63

6 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Total whataboutary but the US 'regime' has murdered more people, worldwide, in its insatiable quest for power, control and resources than any other country. 

Usually hiding behind the freedom fighting for democracy myth. 

Also, and I appreciate he hasn't been dismembered, Julian Assange is a good example of what happens to western journalists when they expose criminality by the state. 

Also, and this applies to Israel too, these countries are inexorably linked to ourselves in "mutially beneficial" trade and finance. Football's minute in comparison 

Also, people might want to read the Old Testament that, again, America's Christian Fundamentals are dragging the country towards. 

Enjoy the game

I know some will consider this whataboutery too, but never mind Assange. Do many on here even have an inkling of doubt, about the official story of how Jeffrey Epstein managed to kill himself in prison. If so and you’re not as equally enraged about that, as you are Khassoghi, then you’re effectively angry that the Saudi's aren’t as slick at committing extra-judicial murder as the US 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, OptimusSlime said:

MBS at SJP would be like Trump at the UFC.  Adulation.

He would be cheered, respected and and I am confident no one would have the cajones to do otherwise, even if they felt against him.

Are you talking about the players, staff and management? If so, I agree they would. If we’re talking about the fans, I think there’d be a much colder reception with pockets of support.

I think management know that it could be a PR nightmare to have him there though so I’m not sure it would definitely happen. Or if it did, it would be handled in a way to not draw huge attention to him for the fear of optics 

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Are you talking about the players, staff and management? If so, I agree they would. If we’re talking about the fans, I think there’d be a much colder reception with pockets of support.

I think management know that it could be a PR nightmare to have him there though so I’m not sure it would definitely happen. Or if it did, it would be handled in a way to not draw huge attention to him for the fear of optics

Probably have him walk into the stadium alongside Steve Bruce then they can say we were booing him

2 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Probably have him walk into the stadium alongside Steve Bruce then they can say we were booing him

Or announced the free signing of Greenwood and parade him on the pitch…

2 hours ago, gbandit said:

I am confident the fans would cheer him.  Or remain silent if they feel negatively.

From Daily Mail and if I may interject. "Tough titty said the kitty when the milk went dry"

Newcastle’s five-year kit deal with Adidas from next season will be worth £150m over its duration, according to industry sources.

The deal is said to be worth up to £30m a year, the sixth largest kit deal in the Premier League, comparable with Tottenham’s agreement with nike.

Only Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea have more lucrative arrangements.

An official announcement about Newcastle Adidas deal is expected next week. However it is a massive uplift on the current £5m a year deal with Castore.

"following complaints that state funding of the pair has been ‘seriously distorting’ EU markets, in this case in the football industry"

Maybe they should look at the clubs distorting the market then :lol:

11 minutes ago, McDog said:

From Daily Mail and if I may interject. "Tough titty said the kitty when the milk went dry"

Newcastle’s five-year kit deal with Adidas from next season will be worth £150m over its duration, according to industry sources.

The deal is said to be worth up to £30m a year, the sixth largest kit deal in the Premier League, comparable with Tottenham’s agreement with nike.

Only Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea have more lucrative arrangements.

An official announcement about Newcastle Adidas deal is expected next week. However it is a massive uplift on the current £5m a year deal with Castore.

Let them cry 😂.  We are coming for you.   

1 hour ago, McDog said:

Bye bye chickens, we are the top 6 now

Love how they name check us with some vague descriptions of things that are obviously nothing to do with us.

Sela deal? PL signed off on it. Adidas deal wouldn’t fall under same criteria.

The Saudi league isn’t anything directly to do with us and even the Maxi sale was intentionally low I reckon.

PIF are playing 4D chess right now and are several moves ahead. Clubs like Spurs and Liverpool are feeling the squeeze.. it’ll be the others turn in a season or so. Eventually they’ll turn attention to City but they’re years ahead in terms of development right now.