Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

3 hours ago, bovril said:

I'll join in the Barnsley/West Brom bet.

I expect it to be an atrocious game on TV tonight so at least this would make it somewhat exciting to watch. I've seen West Brom 5 or 6 times this season on the box and their games have always been dour, a sign of the standard of The Championship the fact West Brom are 3rd and only a win away from automatics. 

I did pre-warn it would be woeful. The fact West Brom are in the mix to be automatically promoted shows the massive gap between Champ and Premier.

Playing around with some low stake monster accas. 

Will do some combos of o/2,5 goals in the Arsenal, Hamburger, Hoffenheim, Frankfurt, Dortmund, Atalanta, Utrecht, Excelsior, Cercle Brugge games. 

Also going for some away wins in these: 

Sparta (17th) - Vitesse (4th) - 2,15
Zwolle (18th) - Twente (5th) - 2,15
Erzebirge Aue (17th) - Nurnberg (7th) - 2,15
Inglostadt (18th) - Dynamo Dresden (11th) - 2,55
Beerschot (18th) - Oostende (15th) - 1,65 (W/D)

Dordrecht (20th) - Exelcior (2nd) - 1,90 (Exelcior -1)

Hope to find that winning combo as there are always some fuckups along the way

Edited by BergenMagpie

First win in ages after weeks of near misses.

McNair card single 5/1 (thankyou betting village) and the double with Billing at 16/1.

I missed their treble with Howson and the two above at 80/1 so praying he doesn't get one.

Proper shitebags they are

Sure that's the same kid who won 100k on cards the other week like. Must be a canny punter

Just realised that's 5k they've robbed him off there

Edited by jack j

1 minute ago, Wullie said:

The top one's his own fault for not checking tbh.

Aye thats what they're going to use against him like

Shitter though when he's clicked a direct  link off them to place the bet he has asked for

12 minutes ago, bovril said:

He's also placing £75 on a 66/1 shot so can't be short of a few bob. The second one placed by Matthew Townsley though is a shocker from Skybet and one they have to honour. 

I hate that line they use, "it's an obvious error", I don't see me getting my money back by saying "that was stupid of me going for X to be booked, he hasn't had one for ages, money back please"

Trying to spot bookie misprices is the whole fucking point.

10 minutes ago, Wullie said:

I hate that line they use, "it's an obvious error", I don't see me getting my money back by saying "that was stupid of me going for X to be booked, he hasn't had one for ages, money back please"

Trying to spot bookie misprices is the whole fucking point.

Aye first one is shit but ultimately it’s the guys own fault for not checking what he’s putting on but the 2nd one should be paid out it’s skys own fault they fucked it up