Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

On 13/12/2021 at 15:09, GWN said:

Leeds are a decent bet at 22/1 at Man C this week , deffo could see them producing a shock at some top game . Betfair.

Not one of your finest shouts ma man :lol:

Had an acca today that included Villa to win by 2 and over 1,5 goals in the Anderlect game. Both got saved by late goals (90+7 in the Anderlech game). Cheered as I thought I had won 750 pounds, but then I saw that I had also included over 2,5 goals in the Palace game tomorrow. Think Ive jinxed it now :-X

21 hours ago, BergenMagpie said:

Had an acca today that included Villa to win by 2 and over 1,5 goals in the Anderlect game. Both got saved by late goals (90+7 in the Anderlech game). Cheered as I thought I had won 750 pounds, but then I saw that I had also included over 2,5 goals in the Palace game tomorrow. Think Ive jinxed it now :-X

cans?? 

21 hours ago, BergenMagpie said:

:indi: