Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

Do players not on the pitch being booked count? I had under 2.5 goals, under 5 corners each and over 2 cards each at 10/1. Rafa Mir was booked on the bench and Virgin Bet has Sevilla with 2 yellows but not sure if they'll use him not being on the pitch as a get out. 

12 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Do players not on the pitch being booked count? I had under 2.5 goals, under 5 corners each and over 2 cards each at 10/1. Rafa Mir was booked on the bench and Virgin Bet has Sevilla with 2 yellows but not sure if they'll use him not being on the pitch as a get out. 

Doesn't count unless he's subbed on, at which point it activates, that's what 365 do anyway.

20 minutes ago, Tisd09 said:

I missed out on just over £100 across two bets one being a Rashford SOT and the other being one more Casimero foul ?

You weren’t a million miles away with that long shot @Optimistic Nut? Akanji, Silva and Sancho short?

Aye not too far off. No worse than 25/33 to 1 shots I stick on on those things. :lol:

• 5 weeks later...

Don’t claim to be an aficionado of Scottish League 2, but seems a bit bizarre that 365 have got East Fife at 9/1 in the Outright, whereas everyone else thats priced up so far have gone 7/2.

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Disco said:

Free £5 on Paddy for the England W game this Sat.

Do they do players to get injured bets ? the lasses are dropping like flies just now 

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Not really, they had a League 1/2 level side in The National League.

Didn't have anywhere near a league 1 side. They have a few players who have had a scattering of appearances in league 1.  5/6 is very short for back to back promotions whatever way you look at it. Don't even think they've signed anyone yet.