Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

Didn't have anywhere near a league 1 side. They have a few players who have had a scattering of appearances in league 1.  5/6 is very short for back to back promotions whatever way you look at it. Don't even think they've signed anyone yet.

They've kept Ben Foster but they'll piss promotion at the very least I reckon. Tozer, Mullin & Lee for starters will be 3 of the best players in League 2. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

Any advantage to be made with how long the refs are going to add on? 9 cards here in the opening Championship game.

Could be a good one for cards with the extra time?

8 cards

Only know cos I had 5-4 sheff wed

1 off bleurgh

Got a feeling we're going to get hammered for cards all season. Probably a bit of paranoia but it feels like these adjustments to the rules have almost been written by refs in order to fully punish us for the shithousing. They'll not even think twice now as they've got the new guidelines to hide behind

8 hours ago, Tisd09 said:

A new season, same old disappointment. All those yellows 😂🙄🥹

Screenshot_20230804-230924.png

I was waiting on Bednarek as well. :lol: clicked into the match and noticed all the yellows. Just laughed when he wasn't one of them. 

Boro let me down on bet boost all other bets wide of the mark. Though I did have a £5 on George North to score a try and Wales to win at just over 7/1 to save the day. One time heart over head came in 👀😬

I've got two or three free bets to use this weekend and I know there's no guarantees when it comes to betting, but I wish I could play it safe and put on something that'll likely come in on low odds but enough to get the minimum payout instead of putting on a 1000/1 accumulator ruined first game in.

Edited by TBG

3 minutes ago, TBG said:

I've got two or three free bets to use this weekend and I know there's no guarantees when it comes to betting, but I wish I could play it safe and put on something that'll likely come in on low odds but enough to get the minimum payout instead of putting on a 1000/1 accumulator ruined first game in.

Ha I know what you mean! Sounds like a banker that.