Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

16 hours ago, The Prophet said:

So Zaha and Mings don't like each other too much. They've both been booked in two of the last three fixtures for squaring up to each other. The double is 18s tomorrow.

I saw this on Twitter as well and went for it with my free fiver and I'm fuming with myself. :lol: I always take Zaha with his opposition full back usually and lo and behold, him and Cash have been booked for a fracas.

11 cards in the valencia game. Love them for cards like

Had a trixie

Cash

Zaha

Normann

Neves

Comasena

Diakhaby

Got 420 back off 9 quid

If normann never got subbed first half would have been looking at a 4 figure cash out a reckon 😒

23 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Mallorca Getafe could be similar. Ref did Mallorca 2 games ago and gave 10 yellows and a red.

Getafe were always my go to Spanish team. Odds are horrific now though. Gotta feeling they'll do the same for valencia next game now...

Bournemouth can fuck off. Had a 20 quid 4 fold to win 200. Liverpool -1, Bournemouth, Mackems, Hearts. After 85 mins were 2-0 up, but Coventry scored in last minute to make it 2-2.

Painful.

Edited by samptime29

13 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

Brentford can fuck off. Had a 20 quid 4 fold to win 200. Liverpool -1, Brentford, Mackems, Hearts. After 85 mins Brentford were 2-0 up, but Coventry scored in last minute to make it 2-2.

Painful.

Bournemouth

43 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

Bournemouth can fuck off. Had a 20 quid 4 fold to win 200. Liverpool -1, Brentford, Mackems, Hearts. After 85 mins were 2-0 up, but Coventry scored in last minute to make it 2-2.

Painful.

5th minute of injury time equaliser. I was raging :lol:

If you're doing win accas it's worth doing it on 365 even if you get a slightly worse price than elsewhere. Early Payout is game-changing, not least as it dramatically improves your cash out offers as games tick themselves off as winners. 

We have so far proved to be much more solid under Dean Smith, giving away far less opportunities (comparing similar teams: Southampton and Wolves at home under Smith to Leeds and Watford at home under Farke). 

However, we’ll almost certainly be missing Normann due to injury which is a blow. It’s a shame Wilson didn’t pick up a yellow to join Lascelles and Ritchie on the suspension bench. ASM seems to be a lot better in home matches as well. 

I’d definitely take a point from a Norwich perspective but feel more optimistic now then under Farke.