League Cup 2nd Round: Burnley (H)

Bit "off piste" as it were to be going to this match but, I am - with my dad.

For the first home game of the season Nexus allowed season ticket holders to travel free on the Metro....  nice...   Since then I have ordered a Magpie mover ticket but, it has not arrived yet.  Has anything been said about the Metro for tonight or will I need to pay?

Does anyone know?

14 minutes ago, pinkeye said:

Bit "off piste" as it were to be going to this match but, I am - with my dad.

For the first home game of the season Nexus allowed season ticket holders to travel free on the Metro....  nice...   Since then I have ordered a Magpie mover ticket but, it has not arrived yet.  Has anything been said about the Metro for tonight or will I need to pay?

Does anyone know?

dsdsdaaaa.jpg

59 minutes ago, Rocker said:

dsdsdaaaa.jpg

Just came up like this with no image but, I assume you may have been posting a link from .com which says that travel is free on the Metro etc as long as you produce a match ticket and a season ticket if requested to.  Magpie Movers are expected to be posted out in time for the match at the weekend.

22 minutes ago, Smal said:

Honestly not even sure I've seen a worse NUFC starting XI in my lifetime. We had better teams in the champo. 

Some of our cup teams when in the Championship have been rank, like.

5 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Some of our cup teams when in the Championship have been rank, like.

Yeah of course, but this is a very similar standard overall. There's not a single decent player in it and it's a horrible system with a terrible manager.