Proper Football Manager Tourney - Nominate inside

Mike

Think it should be the quintessential PFM. The stereotypical PFM. Really popular, never does a bad job, hates forrins, British beef, loves a tackle, wants 110%, keep your shape, run through brick walls etc. 

The ultimate PFM

Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

:lol: Tell me you've read a post from someone who understands what the fuck theyre supposed to be doing?

:lol: I am hilariously in over my head running this. It's 1000 percent going to be a shambles. Absolute fucking farce. I can hear the clown music in my head already.

It'll be a absolute shit, several people will call me a cunt, and we'll move on.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

:lol: I am hilariously in over my head running this. It's 1000 percent going to be a shambles. Absolute fucking farce. I can hear the clown music in my head already.

It'll be a absolute shit, several people will call me a cunt, and we'll move on.

:lol: Is it just hilarious, pretty shit, premier league managers? A la Pardew? If it is it's a good idea, but Pilko has already ended it.

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

2 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

:lol: Is it just hilarious, pretty shit, premier league managers? A la Pardew? If it is it's a good idea, but Pilko has already ended it.

The grifters. The Pardews. The tactically bereft charlatans that live on the managerial carousel. Hopping from job to job, getting by on name recognition and manufactured reputations

22 minutes ago, midds said:

Think it should be the quintessential PFM. The stereotypical PFM. Really popular, never does a bad job, hates forrins, British beef, loves a tackle, wants 110%, keep your shape, run through brick walls etc. 

The ultimate PFM

:lol: This pretty much.

Ah, I see. 

I think what you're asking is - "who is the biggest Pardew"?

And whilst that's the biggest trophy that he might ever have hoped to win in real life, I still feel that he might well lose it but nevertheless have a glorious excuse for not doing so.

After all, that makes him the Pardew that he is.

So, I vote for John Gregory.