Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Just now, CPL said:

Some of these posts are embarrassing.

Well some are but that's what I like about this forum.  Different opinions.  For what it's worth, my take on today was Eddie totally messed up but that's just my opinion.  Get it?

Just now, Rod said:

Well some are but that's what I like about this forum.  Different opinions.  For what it's worth, my take on today was Eddie totally messed up but that's just my opinion.  Get it?

And that’s fine. He did fuck up but a few children with no impulse control are implying that we should get rid. How do some on here never see this? Like WWE refs

Loads to say about that.

In short, Klopp and Liverpool have our number. If they don't, we make sure we give it to them. Not felt so pissed off about our naivete since... The last time we played Liverpool at home. We lack the nous to finish them off and that accusation can't just be leveled at the players, I don't think.

On the upside, it wasn't long after the last time we had this fixture that we went on a massive running run. But it is true that to be a great you have to come out with the wins from these occasions. There is more to life than unrelenting energy.

1 minute ago, Rod said:

I think he made mistakes today too but people questioning whether he is the right man for the job? Get a grip ffs. 

I tell you what lads...let's hoy Eddie under this bus..yeah why not...f*ck the c*nt...worst manager we've ever had (he was fine and dandy 15 days ago)...come on man...he made mistakes today...OK...he's a good manager....CL draw Thursday....HWTFL

24 minutes ago, thomas said:

No he isn't :lol:

No idea who you are or what your tenuous link the club is, but that the second half was genuinely an unacceptable mess due to substitutions that were indefensible. I love Eddie but that was wasn’t good enough and we have a right to say it.

1 minute ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

And that’s fine. He did fuck up but a few children with no impulse control are implying that we should get rid. How do some on here never see this? Like WWE refs

As I say, I love Eddie Howe as our manager.  He had a bad day today.

If there's anything we know about Eddie, it's that he'll be hurting big time from this (as he should be) and will learn. Subbing Gordon off was a mistake, but Tonali wasn't, he was giving it away every time right before he came off. Ultimately we'll be OK. This just fucking sucks because it's Liverpool. And we should have won. I've not felt this gutted since the Cup Final, but we'll be back and kick on. Keep the faith.

Just now, Aiston said:

Pressure on :lol:

Literally the hardest start possible out of all teams in the league.

Annoying thing is, you can guarantee it's coming from those who were happy to point out how difficult a start it is

The same folk who probably have us down as finishing outside of the top 4 given the extra games this season.

But three games in (and yes we should've gotten a result today) to that difficult start and people are questioning whether Howe is good enough to take us forward.

Baffling.

Just now, Ronaldo said:

No idea who you are or what your tenuous link the club is, but that the second half was genuinely an unacceptable mess due to substitutions that were indefensible. I love Eddie but that was wasn’t good enough and we have a right to say it.

Of course you do. Not aimed at people not implying that he isn’t good enough