Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Just the standard arrivals countdown game. It’s currently “hope to bring in 4”, by Tuesday it’ll be “confident of bringing in 2 or 3”, by the Wednesday it’ll be down to “confident of adding 2 more” and by Thursday lunchtime we’ll “closed for business”.

We’ve been here before, we know the drill. If they had any intention of actually investing anything it would have happened by now. They’re lying cunts and absolutely no one should be surprised when they do the bare minimum. Fucking sick of it.

Just the standard arrivals countdown game. It’s currently “hope to bring in 4”, by Tuesday it’ll be “confident of bringing in 2 or 3”, by the Wednesday it’ll be down to “confident of adding 2 more” and by Thursday lunchtime we’ll “closed for business”.

We’ve been here before, we know the drill. If they had any intention of actually investing anything it would have happened by now. They’re lying cunts and absolutely no one should be surprised when they do the bare minimum. Fucking sick of it.

This is bang on.

Its clearly just a lie the chronicle are gobbling up.

I’m not sure. Didn’t the exact same thing happen in January late in the window? Was announced Rafa had the green light to bring in three players and we got Dubravka, Kenedy and Slimani. Can see us getting Rondon, the PSG kid and a centre-back in a similar sort of way.

Guest covmag

I’m not sure. Didn’t the exact same thing happen in January late in the window? Was announced Rafa had the green light to bring in three players and we got Dubravka, Kenedy and Slimani. Can see us getting Rondon, the PSG kid and a centre-back in a similar sort of way.

if it happens champion, but all of this as ever was so unnecessary yet again, he's a fucking cunt and i for one am sick of it.

if it happens champion, but all of this as ever was so unnecessary yet again, he's a fucking cunt and i for one am sick of it.

Aye, not to mention that no matter how many bodies we bring in we're still shopping in the bargain bucket, being blown out of the water by championship teams, leaving everything far too late and not even trying to compete.

Guest firetotheworks

Maybe they still had the old deadline on the calendar? :lol:

I really hope people aren't gullible enough to fall for this one again.

It did happen though.