Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Nothing wrong with installments if the package is right.

Knowing us, we will offer 1m over 48 months, with an extra 1m add-ons in performance-related bonuses.

Installments are fine but it's us pleading poverty as to why (no doubt) that gets to you, as it's such bullshit.

Because he sees no regular football at PSG with all the money they spend ?

Surely if they are offering a pro contract they see something in him

Or they just want him on that contract so he's worth more to them when they sell.

In the Chronicle they're saying we can only pay for N'Soki by installments, hoping PSG are ok with that.

Don't read it or you'll go full retard  :lol:

Fucks sake.

When is this going to end man? Total fucking relentless turmoil this.

Loads of people like this supposedly fuming yet will all still turn up to matches with 52,000 others without a word against Ashley so it will continue

It will end when the zombies stop going and put the club over there selfish needs to go to the match and " support the lads"

In the Chronicle they're saying we can only pay for N'Soki by installments, hoping PSG are ok with that.

Fucks sake.

Loads of people like this supposedly fuming yet will all still turn up to matches with 52,000 others without a word against Ashley so it will continue

It will end when the zombies stop going and put the club over there selfish needs to go to the match and " support the lads"

I'm still not sure what your position is in all this.

Fucks sake.

My position in this is wanting people to stop going and vindicating Ashley ruining the club I love and have put loads in to and been grateful for and accepting this bargain bucket attitude

Fucks sake.

My position in this is wanting people to stop going and vindicating Ashley ruining the club I love and have put loads in to and been grateful for and accepting this bargain bucket attitude

Ah, i hadn't noticed it was that.

Fucks sake.

:lol:

I'm sure he's a bot.

Fucks sake.

:lol:

I'm sure he's a bot.

What's the problem like? Am I supposed to say how buzzing I am to go on Saturday and what a great club we have and what a window we have? I'm saying it as it is just there's loads of people who have no idea. Until the zombies ever get on the right side Ashley is going nowhere and we never get the club back. We have done nothing seriously to get rid of him yet. Lots of other clubs wouldn't stand for this.

Like I say I used to tell anyone who would listen how great Newcastle's support is. Not anymore, it's pathetic. Constantly pissed on from a great height and do nothing about it

Tbf i totally understand his position, well we all should by know  :lol:

He's right though, not that'll it'll happen imo but he is right.

If everyone had my position we might finally have a chance to get him out. I just don't get people debating transfers and the squad etc when it's clear we have no interest in building a team or ever achieving anything.

Benitez is going anyway and it looks likely we will go down again in the next 2 years anyhow. The only thing that matters and needs discussing is boycotting and how to cause as much negative press and grief for the cunt as possible

Paul fucking dummett as our only lb whilst we are 24m in profit is beyond pathetic

Guest The Little Waster

If everyone had my position we might finally have a chance to get him out. I just don't get people debating transfers and the squad etc when it's clear we have no interest in building a team or ever achieving anything.

Benitez is going anyway and it looks likely we will go down again in the next 2 years anyhow. The only thing that matters and needs discussing is boycotting and how to cause as much negative press and grief for the cunt as possible

Paul fucking dummett as our only lb whilst we are 24m in profit is beyond pathetic

This ...

I agree with you but you simply won't get everyone who goes to the game on your page, everything that's going on now is brilliant and needs to be kept up in getting him out, but to stop everyone going is beyond it i think.

As for discussing transfers etc, the reality is the world doesn't stop turning and we're all going to talk about what's happening, doesn't mean we're happy about it, and if you look at the comments about how pathetic it is from the club regarding transfers, to see how we all feel.

Around 2005-2007 just before and when Ashley took over we were on a par if not ahead of Spurs. It was us and them as the main threat to the top 4 of manure Chelsea Arsenal Liverpool.

They showed ambition and got all the best young talent and pushed on whilst under Ashley we went massively backwards. It would be like somebody taking over spurs now and having them relegated twice in the next 10 years and only 1 top 6 finish.

The amount he has lowered the General fans expectations of what Newcastle is and the standard of players we should have is frightening.

A lot of people seem content and happy to accept Ashley's version of NUFC but I haven't forgotten what the real version was and should be like.

Around 2005-2007 just before and when Ashley took over we were on a par if not ahead of Spurs. It was us and them as the main threat to the top 4 of manure Chelsea Arsenal Liverpool.

They showed ambition and got all the best young talent and pushed on whilst under Ashley we went massively backwards. It would be like somebody taking over spurs now and having them relegated twice in the next 10 years and only 1 top 6 finish.

The amount he has lowered the General fans expectations of what Newcastle is and the standard of players we should have is frightening.

A lot of people seem content and happy to accept Ashley's version of NUFC but I haven't forgotten what the real version was and should be like.

Unfortunately you'll always have people/fans who will have swallowed his bullshit and think he's saved the club, sadly for them they'll never see the reality.

Guest ElCid

Unfortunately you'll always have people/fans who will have swallowed his bullshit and think he's saved the club, sadly for them they'll never see the reality.

Lot of good points being made but the amount of sheep within our support right now is just sad to be honest. I give up after over 40 year of being a season ticket holder because I was not going to have that fat cunt taking the piss out of me and the club a moment longer. My view if I can do it after the years of support I gave then anyone can. Twenty year ago something would have been done but not a chance nowadays. The club is at its worst stage since the McKeag days and even then he had an excuse not being loaded. Now this fat cunt is taking the piss out of the manager, the players and the support whist laughing his cock off and decimating the club. But will we see the support unite and really make the point hard, to the point and at every level- not a hope in hell.

It's come to the point for me that after seeing how we can become under Keegan and Robson that I'll never see that sort of season ever again. We have regressed so much under Ashley that even  just hitting 40 points is seen as some sort of achievement under our fans. It's just pure apathy by thousands of sheep who see us as just an also ran of the league who get excited if we beat one of the so called top 6 like it's some cup giantkilling. I hate Ashley and all of his yes men stooges for instilling this view into our fan base fuck him fuck Charnley fuck the lot of them.

I want to support for Rafa and the players but just can't go while Ashley's there unless someone else has bought the ticket (Only games i've been to for the last 3 years have been tickets bought for my birthday.)

Refuse to watch on Sky either since they're in his pocket.

I'll not be silly enough to say how I watch but nor the PL or NUFC is getting any of my money.

To be fair i've never been a season ticket holder but i just don't get the blind loyalty, can't live without the match attitude. It's short term loss for long-term gain.

Right now we support a team that is perpetually treading water and deliberately being held back by the man who should be pushing for success more than any other. There is literally nothing to look forward to at this club.  On the not-too-distant horizon is another Pardew-esque, 'yes-man' era because the majority refused to stand up and do something to try and keep our current world class manager.

Rafa and the players would completely understand the reason for the empty stands and would probably support our actions because they know as well as we do what is going on. If it doesn't work, there's nothing lost but at least we can all say we tried.

No one is saying don't ever go to the game again, but if you can't sacrifice one season for the greater good then you deserve everything Ashley dishes out.

I'm very much of the opinion that Rafa and the players need our support, so I'm all for people continuing to go to the games.

However, I love the idea of focusing protests on Ashley's main business interests other than NUFC. We have to become such an inconvenience to him, where it's actually affecting the running of his other businesses, before he really commits to leaving, in my opinion.