Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Think we'll get some form of left-back and possibly a centre-back, which will give Rafa two players for each position (and a spare goalkeeper). Not ideal, but probably the minimum he'll accept.

Wonder who the lucky ones out of Sterry, Lazaar, Saivet, Aarons and Toney will be to fill the final two slots (provided Lejeune is left off).

The N'Soki deals seems the most solid out of all the ones we've heard of, the negotiations appear to be fairly well advanced. Says everything about the cynicism set in that there isn't a thread yet though. No one really believes it. :lol:

What was the name of the company that Amanda Staveley represents, again? Was it the same company that bought Skybet?

Bit of a random thought question but this thread inspired it so I'm asking here.

PCP?

Stan's an acid man I think.

What was the name of the company that Amanda Staveley represents, again? Was it the same company that bought Skybet?

Bit of a random thought question but this thread inspired it so I'm asking here.

PCP?

at least

PCP?

Ketamin is canny.

The N'Soki deals seems the most solid out of all the ones we've heard of, the negotiations appear to be fairly well advanced. Says everything about the cynicism set in that there isn't a thread yet though. No one really believes it. :lol:

I agree, and I actually have a funny feeling that Ashley might let Rafa have this one.

However, the last fee I saw quoted was was 10m+ which seems above our Ashley's artificial level these days.

PCP?

Aye. Think it might have been CVC, or something, that bought Skybet.