Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Not sure why people seem to be saying Almiron will be dropped for 'not trying hard enough' in the eyes of Brewcie. He is a grafter despite being a fancy-dan from South America.

Correct. Almiron is a manager's dream for work rate, not dissimilar to Perez. Probably a big part of why Rafa liked to use the pair of them more than some fans might have expected.

Not sure why people seem to be saying Almiron will be dropped for 'not trying hard enough' in the eyes of Brewcie. He is a grafter despite being a fancy-dan from South America.

Doesn't matter how hard he tries. He'll be blamed.

Bruce absolutely hated Hatem, Saint Maximin seems to have half the talent and twice the attitude :lol:

Bruce signed Hatem but they did fall out. Hatem went AWOL when Bruce left him out. Ended up getting sent back from his loan didnt he. I remember getting excited that maybe he could have redemption but he couldnt play or something or spoon face had no interest in playing him.

Bruce absolutely hated Hatem, Saint Maximin seems to have half the talent and twice the attitude :lol:

Bruce signed Hatem but they did fall out. Hatem went AWOL when Bruce left him out. Ended up getting sent back from his loan didnt he. I remember getting excited that maybe he could have redemption but he couldnt play or something or spoon face had no interest in playing him.

Unfortunately, Hatem was already a broken man by the time he got the loan move, thanks to Pardew. I imagine his general fitness had suffered a lot by then.

Going to be an exciting player. Very dynamic dribbler that will cause havoc to defences.

Not going off the two clips I’ve seen when running from one end of the pitch to the other. Never looked fully in control once.

Going to be an exciting player. Very dynamic dribbler that will cause havoc to defences.

Not going off the two clips I’ve seen when running from one end of the pitch to the other. Never looked fully in control once.

You're trying to convince yourself of this, out of a desperation for things to go wrong this season.

My observations are based on a dispassionate viewing of things. The guy looks a hell of a dangerous player.

The games will start soon enough and we'll see what happens.

Looks like the kid has his head screwed on.

Second time we've approached him and he really doesn't seem that keen. Another Thauvin by the looks of it.

In the context of Sala too who by all accounts was basically moved to Cardiff against his wishes by agents. Seems like these cross border agents get the final say in the end.

This guy looks all fart and no shit from my Dennis Wise scouting. Runs with the ball like a dog chasing a balloon and seems to have no end product or ability to score

Happy days

:lol:

Perfect

You're trying to convince yourself of this, out of a desperation for things to go wrong this season.

My observations are based on a dispassionate viewing of things. The guy looks a hell of a dangerous player.

The games will start soon enough and we'll see what happens.

Not that I think they have much of a plan in terms of signing people to play together and such but seems to be they've tried to buy a mobile, pacy front three in the style of Liverpool without any of them being an out and out striker if you like.

Could work if they gel, could equally fall apart like a cheap suit.