Transfer rumours

Yorkie

If Matt Ritchie is indeed going the other way, how do people figure the valuations of both players will play out?

I've seen mentions of Bournemouth wanting £30 million :lol:

If so, how much does Ritchie potentially knock off of that? I'm guessing £10 million?

Considering his injury history I wouldn't pay more than £20 million at the very most for Wilson. Ritchie + £10 million.

If Matt Ritchie is indeed going the other way, how do people figure the valuations of both players will play out?

I've seen mentions of Bournemouth wanting £30 million :lol:

If so, how much does Ritchie potentially knock off of that? I'm guessing £10 million?

Considering his injury history I wouldn't pay more than £20 million at the very most for Wilson. Ritchie + £10 million.

I’d say Wilson would be £10-15m more than Ritchie. If Gayle was fit I’d have tried sending the pair in a straight swap. If we get Fraser I think we’d have ended up much stronger for £0 spent.

Guest Cheesy Beans

We’ve not even made a bid yet.

We’ve got 1 striker (Carroll), who is as reliable as Dominic Cumming’s eyesight. I’m not counting Joelinton because he’s not a striker and is fucking useless.

We needed a striker before Gayle got injured, Gayle got injured over a week ago, yet we’re still sat here without making a single bid for a striker. Incredible.

Put £300 on us to be relegated, fuck it. Got 3/1 which I feel is like printing money at this stage. The only way we’ll stay up is if we’re taken over; win-win.

We’ve got 1 striker (Carroll), who is as reliable as Dominic Cumming’s eyesight. I’m not counting Joelinton because he’s not a striker and is fucking useless.

We needed a striker before Gayle got injured, Gayle got injured over a week ago, yet we’re still sat here without making a single bid for a striker. Incredible.

Put £300 on us to be relegated, fuck it. Got 3/1 which I feel is like printing money at this stage. The only way we’ll stay up is if we’re taken over; win-win.

Joelinton is actually far too good for us, funnily enough. We are an archaic club stuck in the dark ages. We shouldn't bring such players to the club. He's too fancy a toy for the manager.

Get a robust lump that can give and take lumps and get him up top to barge about and battle for direct balls. Forget all this fancy dan tactical stuff. Needs to get stuck in.

Joelinton is actually far too good for us, funnily enough. We are an archaic club stuck in the dark ages. We shouldn't bring such players to the club. He's too fancy a toy for the manager.

Get a robust lump that can give and take lumps and get him up top to barge about and battle for direct balls. Forget all this fancy dan tactical stuff. Needs to get stuck in.

I get your point, but Joelinton is just shite unfortunately.

That is complete and utter rubbish mind, he's not shown anywhere near enough to even be considered good enough for the Premier League in general.

I get your point, but Joelinton is just shite unfortunately.

Based on one season under Bruce ... um, okay.

I'll trust the opinion of the best young manager on the planet in Nagelsmann, over any of our lot.

Ironic that RB Leipzig were looking to sign him last summer so he could follow his manager from Hoffenheim, only for us to blow them out of the water, and subsequently misuse him completely.

The joke's on us really. As always.

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/newcastle-see-path-cleared-for-60m-joelinton-as-leipzig/1wvrb337m69af1nt9u89ourr5q

I disagree man, sorry :lol:

How many players have come in under Ashley and been called shite and then gone on to do well elsewhere now?

Just sign the grafters that work well with these managers he likes and everyone will be far less frustrated.