Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Fati Terhim met with Wenger and was asking if he'd be able to get Welbeck from Arsenal.

Wenger has apparently said he'd be available for €15m and perhaps even on loan initially.

Good deal IMO.

Fati Terhim met with Wenger and was asking if he'd be able to get Welbeck from Arsenal.

Wenger has apparently said he'd be available for €15m and perhaps even on loan initially.

Good deal IMO.

Christ, someone should do the decent thing and tell Wenger he's no longer the manager.  :lol:

Not Dost again [emoji38]

He's the new Bafetimbi Gomis

There's been so many :lol:

Erdinc and Gameiro are another two that seemed to be linked to us for at least 3-4 seasons.

Guest Howaythetoon

If we are to stick with the way we play, I’d keep Gayle because he kind of fits in that system as brilliantly demonstrated at home to Arsenal I thought and is probably our best finisher or the person I’d trust most to get goals of all our forwards.

20 mil for Mitro and 11 or 12 for Gayle?  :dontknow:

What is so funny about that ?

It's a smiley representing a feeling of not knowing if something is good or not. You're making me defend KaKa. Get a grip, afar. Get a grip.

It's a smiley representing a feeling of not knowing if something is good or not. You're making me defend KaKa. Get a grip, afar. Get a grip.

:lol:

LOL thanks for clearing that up :)

LOL thanks for clearing that up :)

I don't believe you laughed out loud.

http://www.relatably.com/m/img/phony-memes/5bc63af58a7458e438f4ef2d3ec20876e302c4a586105cdd3491670522ee1727.jpg

If we are to stick with the way we play, I’d keep Gayle because he kind of fits in that system as brilliantly demonstrated at home to Arsenal I thought and is probably our best finisher or the person I’d trust most to get goals of all our forwards.

No way man, he’ll never score many at this level.