Transfer rumours

Yorkie

I had ridiculously low expectations for this window, but they've still managed to get under the bar.

Thought the worst case scenario was another s*** striker, can't quite believe we aren't even getting that :lol:

Rafa should just walk, Ashley has fucked us over again

Guest reefatoon

This thread might actually be funny today.

Have to agree. It’s so pitiful it’s comical. Looking forward to seeing who else we miss out on.

Preparing myself for all the fume today in this thread (and others).

Not sure why there'll be fume today. Most people already know nowt is happening. Are people really going to get to 4-5pm and think, "f***, we're not signing anyone are we?"

People have been practically copy and pasting their own posts for weeks. I keep on thinking I'm accidently clicking in to the same topic each time but we could easily just have one thread at the mo content wise.

I expect an increase today, hopefully with some new material.

Honestly lads, just save yourself the hassle. Close this thread. Go and do something else. Nothing happening.

So cringe man :lol:

What are you doing on here then? :lol:

You go do something else. We'll be just fine. Thanks for your concern.

Honestly lads, just save yourself the hassle. Close this thread. Go and do something else. Nothing happening.

So cringe man :lol:

What are you doing on here then? :lol:

You go do something else. We'll be just fine. Thanks for your concern.

It dawned on me after I hit "post" that I appear as desperate as the rest of you.  :lol:

:lol: I know. Come on man!

Might as well just all suffer through it together :lol:

Just been told a lad at work has actually taken the day off - for the second time running - for the sole purpose of drinking in the heady atmosphere of deadline day in the comfort of his home. So basically, to sit in his pants refreshing twitter and watching the shaved apes on SSN desperately trying to fill the time.

I reckon he'll be on the cider by noon. Perhaps the only sane decision on what we all know will be an utter waste of time.